My Yello620

yello620

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to auto x next year.

Mikey I wonder if we could get an auto-x going at Pat Acre go kart place, they have drift events there now why not an autocross???

Looks great Jason now you just need an LSD in the rear or an extra third member you can weld up for specail events ;)

Clayton

That thing is gonna be sweeeet!

You have to give me a ride in it when its done.

Mikey I wonder if we could get an auto-x going at Pat Acre go kart place, they have drift events there now why not an autocross???

We should really look into this! I would be interested in participating.

Looks great Jason now you just need an LSD in the rear or an extra third member you can weld up for specail events ;)

Clayton

I have a plan for the rearend, and it has nothing to do with a limited slip from precision gear. Haha, IF that guy gets that runs of units done, parts for them will be NLA before the original unit ever gets shipped to you.

So, what did you get done today?

Not much, cleaned up a little wiring. Spent the better part of the day working on a friends truck(07 silverado), then went to dinner at a friends and drank way too much(should not be posting after this much to drink). Got a ride home, might have to ride a bike to get my truck tomorrow. :D

Spent a little bit of time rewrapping part of the engine harness today, and i also figured out the high idle problem and how to adjust it. :D Super easy to adjust the idle speed. Also adjusted my rear brakes.

Not happy with my feul line routing from the tank to the pump, little too tight of a bend and the hose wants to kink. I'm afraid this will cause a fuel starvation problem. Have a plan to remedy the problem though.

Looks like it will be the three J's tomorrow. Jes, Jacob, and Jason

I didnt really get much done on Saturday except a lot of talking. Jester(and Colton), Fastdadd, and Laecon all came over for a while. To bad you had to leave so early Jes.

I did get my temperature guage hooked up. Stock 620 guage works fine with the sending unit on the VG. Gotta love how Nissan keeps things the same. I need to get my temperature gun out and check some temps, guage needle seems a little hot before the fans come on. Fan switch come on at 200*F.

Sunday, i took the day off from the truck and did yard work.

I really need exhaust on the truck with an oxygen sensor so that the VG computer is not so pissed. It is running really rich right now because the computer has no O2 sensor to monitor, which in turn makes the idle air control motor constantly open. Seems to really piss the system off. Hope to have exhaust work started tomorrow. :D