OMGBBQ WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO A TRUCK???

kaoss

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='12 July 2011 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1310500645' post='511158']

Haha, I thought it was a pretty good art project. :lol:

That's the problem as I see it, Ratsun likes to actually USE their trucks. But, I gotta say I'm interested to see how this turns out...

2eDeYe' date='12 July 2011 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1310500645' post='511158']

Haha, I thought it was a pretty good art project. :lol:

Funny, as I read through that other thread(we all know which one I'm talking about), there seemed to be more praise than hate towards the truck itself. I think most of the bad noise was aimed at the blatantly shady owner and his shenanigans. But.. I guess people hear what they want to hear..

To each thier own. I think this will be a bad ass little rat rod when he's done. Most people would have looked at the truck before he started and thought it was either A: Junk B: POS only good for parts or C: sent to a yard where it would have been crushed. I give this dude props, at least they know what they are doing with that welder! :P

Gotta love the work put in.

I have a friend here who is planning close to the same thing with a 521.

I think the truck's pretty cool.

I think that other truck is keen too...owner's just a cluster-fuckin summabitch.

But this one is cooler.

This owner actually built it.

He needs a Ratsun account, so I can +1 him.

Funny, as I read through that other thread(we all know which one I'm talking about), there seemed to be more praise than hate towards the truck itself. I think most of the bad noise was aimed at the blatantly shady owner and his shenanigans. But.. I guess people hear what they want to hear..

Well the votes are in and this gets universal praise or at worst acknowledgment that lots of effort and thought went into it even if others wouldn't do it. I agree, very cool and well done. I like where it's going....... unlike that other POS.

Now THIS is ratsun. THIS is a rat rod.

It was a 620...not like it could get any uglier :lol:

my dick.... you know what you can do with it.

Meanwhile, I think that truck is bad ass! He's using some of the ideas I've had for my truck. Makes me wanna go back to the shop and cut some more.