I got Burned!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've seen that 1200 @ some of the food truck meets. I think he showed up with a guy in a Z with a RB motor - yellow I think.

We'll keep an eye out and ask him what's up.......

hahaha look at all that neg rep hes gettin....

and its all true!!

what a piece of shit...

and theres more and more people finding this thread and explaining that theyve had the same problem....

lol i think when you reach a point where youve pissed off like 5 ratsun memebers, you should get the perma ban hammer treatment... specially screwing people outta their hard earned cash...

utter scum if you ask me...

• Like 1

If any member earns a bad rep for less than fair dealings and multiple complaints it might be a good idea to ban them to protect present and future members that haven't had the pleasure. If we had perhaps this could have been avoided.

i hate to be the guy that suggests another sub forum on an already packed site but it would be nice if sellers could have a thread dedicated to just their dealings, where buyers could voice their experiences, of course to make it work it would have to be free of spam.

because my neg rep is pretty high and its only due to me posting IBTL in the canby thread, has nothing to do with what kind of person i am

i hate to be the guy that suggests another sub forum on an already packed site but it would be nice if sellers could have a thread dedicated to just their dealings, where buyers could voice their experiences, of course to make it work it would have to be free of spam.

because my neg rep is pretty high and its only due to me posting IBTL in the canby thread, has nothing to do with what kind of person i am

Wish granted!

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/7898-buyerseller-feedback/

The thing is, though, not alot of people take advantage of this thread. I've sold alot of items to alot of people, and I don't think that I've gotten one "atta boy" in the buyer/seller feedback thread. It doesn't hurt my feelings, as I haven't gotten any complaints either. All my buyers have been happy and sent their appreciation.

It seems to me that when someone does get screwed over, it is made public... as has happened here. When it gets to that level, I've seen it either be made right, or someone leaves Ratsun.

ive seen that, but im talking a sub-forum. so i could provide a link to it in my sig and noone would have to wade through tons of comments about other people.

and if there were designated threads it would be easier for buyer to post an atta boy, like you said; cause they have a link. kind of like sending someone a stamped envelope to make it easier to get some paperwork back

I think a sub-forum is completely unnecessary. The buyer/seller feedback thread is sufficient. It's not like this normally occurs here.. most of us have a conscience and honor one another.

youre right, its not necessary until this happens.

If any member earns a bad rep for less than fair dealings and multiple complaints it might be a good idea to ban them to protect present and future members that haven't had the pleasure. If we had perhaps this could have been avoided.

So why delete my comments about his character? This isn't the first time an issue has come up with him. Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact threads/reasons for basing my opinion that he is of bad character, but I know it is so.

Hey, dont worry bout the rep i have been here almost exactly the same time as you and was like +25 then -36 ( not exactly sure ) now im in the plus again .People on here are not as stupid as they appear in their posts, we know for the most part why you or anyone on here has the reps they do.Sometimes people pile on just to be funny and it adds up pretty fast. Your reaction about -rep is exactly what the trolls on here are looking to get from you.biggrin.gif

Also... no more sub-forums i am to stupid to adapt.

• Like 1

Go through small claims court and slap a lien on his car CA license 707DBR! File the lien with the CA DMV and he won't get a license renewal until he pays up [or "wet dream", the DMV might just add this on to his renewal fee and remit to you].

he was at the last eagle rock swap meet.

apparently able to read this...

if he still owes you anything by the next time i run into him... :hmm:

:ninja:

because my neg rep is pretty high and its only due to me BEING FROM TEXAS, has nothing to do with what kind of person i am

fixed it ;)

So why delete my comments about his character? This isn't the first time an issue has come up with him. Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact threads/reasons for basing my opinion that he is of bad character, but I know it is so.

Early this morning I could see this post becoming a bitch fest with people jumping in with neg comments/opinions so I trimmed it. If you were screwed by this guy you have a valid reason for posting

Sounds about right. That guy always sounded like an immature prick.

He dresses up in Star Wars garb thats a little gay in my book. I mean if your 12 it's cool. If your an adult it's just wierd. :fu:

i was thinking that it was gay too

i was gonna say, hasnt this moises fucked like 4 or 5 people over now?

i remember the moisebamf UN, but i have seen hi new one...

fuck that guy.. if i meet him, ill pop his nose open...

See where I'm coming from here?

• Like 2

Thanks Matt, I'm glad. I'm trying to be fair to this guy (even in the face of growing opinion and testimony) and at the moment it's been one sided. I hope he contacts the seller and straightens this out. I remember a few posts about another member that was 'slow' to send sold parts but no one realized that he traveled a lot and things fall through the cracks. I believe everything was eventually set right but many members were quick to bitch him out. Just call me an optimist.

• Like 2
I remember a few posts about another member that was 'slow' to send sold parts but no one realized that he traveled a lot and things fall through the cracks. I believe everything was eventually set right but many members were quick to bitch him out. Just call me an optimist.

same here. things get forgotten or put on the back burner sometimes.

gotta remember your dealing with people and not a business.

hopefully theres a misunderstanding....... but its not really looking like it.

he needs to get in here or talk to the OP to clear things up.