I got Burned!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please dont be put off buying parts from people with neg reps, people. :P

i agree! there are some really good dudes that get neg repped for who knows why. no offense bananahammock but i checked your page and you had like a zillion neg points but you seem like a really cool guy and i only see positive things and you were nothing but helpful everytime ive talked to you. so plus one for him.

weve been over the rep thing a million times.

for the most part it means nothing, if your unsure about some one ask a member you know has been around and is legit if their a known honest member or not.

hang around long enough and youl know whos who.

Ratsun weeds out the scum sooner or later, we keep our community a tight community.

and the cheats are forever shunned online..... and offline.

• Like 1

i agree! there are some really good dudes that get neg repped for who knows why. no offense bananahammock but i checked your page and you had like a zillion neg points but you seem like a really cool guy and i only see positive things and you were nothing but helpful everytime ive talked to you. so plus one for him.

+1 on bananahammock, he is cool as hell and I will speak for him from experience that he is honest and will help a brother out. :D

Ratsun weeds out the scum sooner or later, we keep our community a tight community.

And we will find you :devil:

Thanks Matt, I'm glad. I'm trying to be fair to this guy (even in the face of growing opinion and testimony) and at the moment it's been one sided. I hope he contacts the seller and straightens this out. I remember a few posts about another member that was 'slow' to send sold parts but no one realized that he traveled a lot and things fall through the cracks. I believe everything was eventually set right but many members were quick to bitch him out. Just call me an optimist.

i totally am understanding about the back burner way of doing things. i think i took me two months ot get a sticker once. a month for me to mailo the 5 bucks and a month to get the sticker back. lol who cares though it was all good. i bought some lights off izzo once.. i think it was izzo? cant remember now ha. but we were both slow on the gun too. again all hunky dory. i have mailed noflagred banner cash and got the parts only a day or so later. which was super kosher. but that is one thing...

this sour deal is another.

weve been over the rep thing a million times.

for the most part it means nothing, if your unsure about some one ask a member you know has been around and is legit if their a known honest member or not.

hang around long enough and youl know whos who.

I will say though, that the most prominent and the most well known people also have the highest rep, as well as the highest post counts.

i had been contacted by another member on here.. well "member" as in from austrellia. he said he was big on the 1200 forum but with a different name. hell i could find some datsun forum say im someone im not and get out. he ever offered to pay pal me the money but he had like 9 posts in 2 years. and he was way far away so i said no. i trust everyone on here for the most part and i wont let this break my trust for ratsuners. all transactions i have made have been cash or check by mail. all works fine.

i totally am understanding about the back burner way of doing things. i think i took me two months ot get a sticker once. a month for me to mailo the 5 bucks and a month to get the sticker back. lol who cares though it was all good. i bought some lights off izzo once.. i think it was izzo? cant remember now ha. but we were both slow on the gun too. again all hunky dory. i have mailed noflagred banner cash and got the parts only a day or so later. which was super kosher. but that is one thing...

this sour deal is another.

it was cash too :D

maybe not a great idea. i know your pissed this sucks, hope it works out.

it was cash too :D

maybe not a great idea. i know your pissed this sucks, hope it works out.

that reminds me i need to mail you more money! ahaha i need some ct90 parts lol i think i figured out the b210 for the most part. just gotta see if it works. sorry i have been busy with the 4th etc. the datsun part i needed might have been fixed with thread lock tape. not for sure yet.

today i went to fire my trail up and it started pissing gas all over after a few seconds of running. what was with that? kinda of an off topic post in this thread but while im here ya know?

but back to on topic. im not even really mad at the guy. i guess im just not really a get mad sort of person. believe me i want to see him get his and never have this happen to anyone else. and i hate people like this but im not like face stabbing pissed over it. i would love to contact privately anyone who knows him personally or runs into him or from the area and maybe arrange something along the lines of you get me the carbs and manifold from mo and i help you out one way or another. im in a bit of a monetary jam being broke young and out on my own and all but how about a trophy of sorts? ha ill think of something...

Is there a way to monitor if Mo has read this thread, or not?

It's pretty shitty what has happened.

But it's pretty chicken shit to read this thread and not say anything.

He doesn't even have to defend himself in the thread.

Just send Rally a PM, and get this shit taken care of.

Some people's children.

Is there a way to monitor if Mo has read this thread, or not?

It's pretty shitty what has happened.

But it's pretty chicken shit to read this thread and not say anything.

He doesn't even have to defend himself in the thread.

Just send Rally a PM, and get this shit taken care of.

Some people's children.

"Boy! Junkyard..."

When i first joined ratsun I traded parts with shaggy within the fist week of beign a member. we are a community!!! i gotz minez and he gotz his no pay pal just honest trust. i lurked around all the 510 forums for years i picked ratsun, this is why i joined i felt like i belonged nanagins and all. we cant keep all bad eggs out ! but threads like this prove how a bad egg gets called out!!!!!! he has had a chance to clean his act up. I hope you get your stuff man. perma ban this fool.

Sad thing is, these days you have to watch your back...a persons word doesn't mean anything anymore.

I think the only way to have a working rep system on ratsun is to have a small spot for seller feedback, but that would be a pain the butt to implement probably...but if there was a space like that, you could see what other people have bought/traded with the person, and you would at least know how many people trust said member.

I am sure the person knew what they did, and if they aren't on here explaining the misunderstanding, they are probably going to take the item and run with it. To give the person the benefit of the doubt, maybe there was some complication or real life circumstance. Either way, I would see if there was any way possible to prove you were scammed and get law enforcement involved.

this post is to "ALL" to which it applies!!!!! if you think it applies, then maybe it does! Yes, you are understandably pissed off and with good cause. but the trash talking and character damaging tactics to gain popularity among peers, i think is really Bull Shit! speak your point and shut the fuck up. this middle school type chatter is irritating. if one of you guys do come through with the "popping his nose" and causing an unneeded scene at any event while i am there, i will have his back 100% and do whatever needs to be done. i have done several deals with him, he has not burned me. with this situation, i don't know all of the facts, reasons or whatever. so i am absolutely neutral. there is a diplomatic way to approach and resolve things better than idle threats of ass whuppings in a public forum! don't be a dumb fucker and threaten people and post personal info. some of you guys cannot be this stupid? if i was in his shoes, i would take this as an act of war! so my advice is tread carefully choose your words and actions wisely! Note people have been Banned for lesser offenses.

• Like 4

This is unfortunate but posts like this turn ugly when there is only one side represented. It's imaterial if he likes Star Wars or act out his fantacies. There are other ratsun members that do the same. I'm also not keen on posting his info either incase someone should act on it. Keep comments to a minimum.

It is duely noted that you had bad dealings with this person and other members are warned.

Early this morning I could see this post becoming a bitch fest with people jumping in with neg comments/opinions so I trimmed it. If you were screwed by this guy you have a valid reason for posting

See where I'm coming from here?

Next time I'll lock this down before it gets this far.

this post is to "ALL" to which it applies!!!!! if you think it applies, then maybe it does! Yes, you are understandably pissed off and with good cause. but the trash talking and character damaging tactics to gain popularity among peers, i think is really Bull Shit! speak your point and shut the fuck up. this middle school type chatter is irritating. if one of you guys do come through with the "popping his nose" and causing an unneeded scene at any event while i am there, i will have his back 100% and do whatever needs to be done. i have done several deals with him, he has not burned me. with this situation, i don't know all of the facts, reasons or whatever. so i am absolutely neutral. there is a diplomatic way to approach and resolve things better than idle threats of ass whuppings in a public forum! don't be a dumb fucker and threaten people and post personal info. some of you guys cannot be this stupid? if i was in his shoes, i would take this as an act of war! so my advice is tread carefully choose your words and actions wisely! Note people have been Banned for lesser offenses.

If you know or see this guy I urge you to have him contact the OPer and straighten this out.

• Like 2