I got Burned!

i believe his user name is moisesbamf he also has a youtube page with the same name. he's welcome to come and say whatever side of this he wants and happilly explain how he is about to get me my carbs like he has been for the past month and a half. ill take back any ill ive said about him if he makes true to his deal but the guy just burned me. i wasnt to concerned about the time it took him to get the carbs cause i understood his situation (or atleast the one he was telling me) and i didnt want for him to be without a car to drive daily. its a tough spot to be in. i would know casue now I DONT HAVE A CAR TO DRIVE DAILY. i was pretty lax i just wanted to have the carbs and my b210 going by canby and thats been a long time ago.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://community.ratsun.net/user/4402-moisabamf/

there is his profile. moisabamf was the user name. he uses it everywhere. any way of taking responsible legal action to get my carbs as this is mail fraud?

It's not mail fraud just because he says he would send them. Small claims is your only option and will cost you more money. Send him a certified letter saying if he doesn't pay or ship the parts, you will take legal action. If you need any help pm me, I'm a law student so I might be able to give you some help.

http://community.ratsun.net/user/4402-moisabamf/

there is his profile. moisabamf was the user name. he uses it everywhere. any way of taking responsible legal action to get my carbs as this is mail fraud?

I've seen him on here more recently than that.. he did change his screen name.. I'll try to find the thread.

That's why you Never send any product with out full pmnt And Always go though a secure pmnt " like paypal " and always triple check as best as possible for past sales rep of any kind.

I'm sorry you got burned, your lookin for su carbs? What kind?

from the steam/xfire/xbox live screen names thread

ill start:

-[WoG]-Mo

from www.escapistmagazine.com on the same subject

his SN is mocruz1200 over there

either -[WoG]- Mo or Iceman depending on whether I'm being serious, or just goofin around

Lol we should start a investigation firm. I bet if everyone pulled what they could, we can find this guys life history.

That's what I would do, get all that info and mail it to him.

And then say.

I know who you are and where you live. Send me my parts and complete the deal we arranged or I'll come to your house get take my stuff back.

Ps. Theft is part of the dark side, I would rather keep the Jedi council " police "out of this.

geezus...

this guy puts everything about himself on the fucking interwebs...

what a fucking tool, man...

karma will get him... or maybe the fleas of 1000 camels will infest his crotch... hopefully at least...

ollz

• Like 1

geezus...

....karma will get him... or maybe the fleas of 1000 camels will infest his crotch... hopefully at least...

ollz

Or he has nothing to hide, who knows? Sometimes things just 'get away' from you, but in the end, given time, thing work out. Hope this works out.

Or he has nothing to hide, who knows? Sometimes things just 'get away' from you, but in the end, given time, thing work out. Hope this works out.

i agree and thats how i was looking at it at first but the more i waited it didnt look good. especially when he dleted me from his facebook and blocked me from contacting him. i can copy and paste the whole message into here. he seemed like a really cool guy. :/

does anyone live in the area that could just go talk to him and see whats up?

hopefully that is the case.

his other profile metalgear1200 was logged in today at 07:20 AM

but then again he has a history of this sort of thing.