Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8534414023_27082fd8d3_o.jpg

I don't know anything about chassis, but I just had this picture in my head for the most awesome tube frame setup to keep this ride height.... Well maybe +1" up so you have some suspension travel.

Keep stock hood?  Just shave down an L16 block like 2", run it with super short rods .... 

Hmmmmm... I thought this thread was in "sleep" mode, cuz indy hates people to keep bumping it :)

But it doesn't say R.I.P. anymore......

........time for the resurrection!! :devil:

But it doesn't say R.I.P. anymore......

........time for the resurrection!! :devil:

Sooooo.... Which is it Indy? R.I.P. Or are you going to start working on this again?

Your public is waiting for an answer......

Lolllllzzzz :)

I hated to see this car get hacked. But I hope it's being resurrected and moving forward. I'll check back and see if you've found a motor that fits. Not sure what might work. EJ20-25? Old VW stuff? Motorcycle motor? Flintstone power?

I don't know anything about chassis, but I just had this picture in my head for the most awesome tube frame setup to keep this ride height.... Well maybe +1" up so you have some suspension travel.

yeah ... I don't think I'm qualified for making a "tube frame" custom car .... :lol: .... ... only took 50 pages to realize that ... :rofl:

still have a few ideas ..... . so on with the hacking

9053968432_59cb5205a3_o.jpg

9053969432_2ce96b79de_o.jpg

9053941030_b5d7ddd435_o.jpg

• Like 1

Indy, that was a really good read. Stunning photos and a great story. I look forward to seeing your next big project. Your projects and Bob's currently dominate my desktops at home and at work :thumbup:

yeah ... I don't think I'm qualified for making a "tube frame" custom car .... :lol: .... ... only took 50 pages to realize that ... :rofl:

Dude your thinking the wrong kind of tube frame,,,,,,, 4 industrial size inner tubes and it`s off to the Redbull flugtag.. You can get Anthony to drive it cuz he does have recent experience in upside down Datsuns..

I kid,,  i kid,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i tried to stop my fingers but just couldn`t.

• Like 1