Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

Not at all. Jeff aka wolf man aka "icehouse" bought the car and started building it gave him inspiration for ratsun. And him and Thomas created. The car is still on the road till this day. Dillon "ka510 I think?" Owns it and it is his daily and is in Washington

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the car that started Ratsun. Ruby wanted to be that car but never could....

Nobody would waste their time bringing this thing back. Its waay too far gone. You can find another shell to start with..

this sums up everything ive been thinking every time I see this thread get bumped....

I voted for 240SX/S2000 body swap. Honestly, I just want to see this body on something that will handle nice and look badass super low. Not sure how that will be accomplished, but I'm interested in finding out. This thread has gotten so long, you should start a new one when the decision comes about to start the project in it's new direction.

• Like 2

That's the car that started Ratsun. Ruby wanted to be that car but never could....

Nobody would waste their time bringing this thing back. Its waay too far gone. You can find another shell to start with..

HAHA  What about when yours is done?  With your skill that wouldn't take long at all! 

Send that thing up with James next time he comes up.  We could get it back on the road! :)

• Like 1

Indy, I'll give you $50 for ruby.

I have room in my side yard...  My parents will love that LOL.

Was walking to work today,  look what I found three blocks from my office!  Same place as last time!  I left a ratsun card. 

300ZX seats and an autometer tachometer?  Were those installed last time you saw it?

9254201545_ef7b698dfe_h.jpg

Indy, I'll give you $50 for ruby.

I have room in my side yard...  My parents will love that LOL.

Was walking to work today,  look what I found three blocks from my office!  Same place as last time!  I left a ratsun card. 

300ZX seats and an autometer tachometer?  Were those installed last time you saw it?

9254201545_ef7b698dfe_h.jpg

Someone must love this car, as photos of it have popped up on this site several times. I have a feeling they don't have any plans on selling it.

haha ..... a few pages??? .... it took me 40mins to find that post ... :rofl: .... from page 71 when all the updates stopped .... :lol:

8098934835_3492e7d242_o.jpg

8098943502_c409cdac4a_o.jpg

8098933341_3a56ecd9a3_o.jpg

8098942136_6689fe2ee5_o.jpg

8098940588_7e7c42c6ff_o.jpg

8098940052_ab52d3e696_o.jpg

8098935683_4ab4d68187_o.jpg

8098935237_7c72f65549_o.jpg

I think this would be a good place to lock this thread .... it started with a car that this pile of scrap metal used to look like ... and ends with one

IBTL ... :fu:

We'll see if he joins Ratsun.

I'll leave a note on his car every day until he does.  

:sneaky:

edit.  Is it a creeper thing to do to keep going back and taking pics of this car??  I was going to Starbucks, legitimate excuse I guess.

Should I just keep taking pics of it until he shows up on ratsun?

9256323493_0f2db576a9_b.jpg