Age of Ratsun members

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna be 33 in feb (ed note: party @ my place open tables)

this was the first year i actually forgot how old i was tho...

but im still mistaken for 16-21 all the time, its annoying. <_<

suppose if i stop dressing like a kid, playing my music too loud, driving like a idiot and drinkin all the time. i might be seen as a adult then, but i would also be some old asshole driving a camry.

Rad!

I just turned 24 on the 23rd.

happy birthday buddy!

Thanks. Happy Birthday to you, too.

It sucks though. Too close to christmas. Plus, I have a twin. So, sometimes I got a quarter of the presents I should have when I was a kid.

40+ (but I still feel 21)

Damn, when I bought the PPI amps that are in my car, a lot of these kids weren't even born yet, lol.

I love the fact that a few good kids found the respect for these cool old cars and trucks, among a whole generation of lazy (give me everything on a silver platter, because the world owes me) idiots. Thanks guys for showing me that all hope is not lost.

• Like 2

I grew up watching the same cartoons as datzenmike

SHENANIGANS!! You mean you grew up watching reruns of the same cartoons DatzenMike watched! :D

I wuz in those cartoons.

32 years of age, and still wondering what I'm gonna be, when I grow up!

Good for you, don't settle for less. You'll know it if or when you find it. I never found a job I liked until I was 42. Never worked anywhere for more than 5 years before that.

do i get 5 years off for being stoned all through high school?:hairy: If i don't remeber it, it don't count right?:w00t: :thumbup: :w00t:

If you include being drunk and stoned then I missed a whole decade and a half. Personal growth stopped and I just moved sideways through life. meh.

40+ (but I still feel 21)

Damn, when I bought the PPI amps that are in my car, a lot of these kids weren't even born yet, lol.

I love the fact that a few good kids found the respect for these cool old cars and trucks, among a whole generation of lazy (give me everything on a silver platter, because the world owes me) idiots. Thanks guys for showing me that all hope is not lost.

22. Trust me I had to work for my shit since I was 12...my parents can go take a flying leap. Also, I've been told I have the mind of a 30 yr old with the body of a 40 yr old... :blink: too much hard labor...