MY 620 KC WAS STOLEN!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your link just goes back to the Ratsun home page, hopefully this works...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/7366-slodats-620-kc/page__hl__slodat

Good luck man, Im hoping the ratsun vehicle recovery team comes through again.

Just a long shot, but try calling the tow yards. I thought my car got stolen once and it was towed because it was improperly parked in front of my house...

if it doesnt look just like the first pic in that link, post up a current pic and the lic# in this thread.

im all over WA and OR constantly, i only saw a 620 long bed california step side, and a ratty Z in the vancouver area today.

1500 miles a week i got my eyes peeled.

if i find em ill try not to F up you truck while i learn em.

Ill keep my eyes open. This is the shit that is making me paranoid again. Time for the 620 to go parked back in the garage. Why the hell does our shit keep getting stolen ? Why is it datsuns and nissans have gotten so fucking popular this last year to jack. Love to run into him in my 620, stop chat, beat the living crap out of them.

They aren't popular..... they're just too damn easy to steal!!!! The 620 doesn't have an ignition steering lock. Just unplug the stock ignition and plug in another.... without the cylinder use screwdriver or with cylinder, use key. Door lock, use a BMF screwdriver and twist.

It's your property, the onus is on you to protect what's yours. At least make it more difficult for them. Besides a later 720 column with a lock and a kill switch I connected the interior lights to another hidden switch and to the horn relay. Some little fucker opens the door the twin loud horns blast. Sometimes that's all it takes is something unexpected. Most car alarms don't go off for 15 seconds or more. Mine is instant and fuckin loud!!!

Omg that truly sucks!!!!! We will keep our eyes open I drive all over for my job now so if I see anything I will definitely let you know asap.

You were all so supportive with the recovery of mine. Hopefully all they are doing is taking some parts and dumping it like they with mine with little to no damage.

They aren't popular..... they're just too damn easy to steal!!!! The 620 doesn't have an ignition steering lock. Just unplug the stock ignition and plug in another.... without the cylinder use screwdriver or with cylinder, use key. Door lock, use a BMF screwdriver and twist.

It's your property, the onus is on you to protect what's yours. At least make it more difficult for them. Besides a later 720 column with a lock and a kill switch I connected the interior lights to another hidden switch and to the horn relay. Some little fucker opens the door the twin loud horns blast. Sometimes that's all it takes is something unexpected. Most car alarms don't go off for 15 seconds or more. Mine is instant and fuckin loud!!!

Mike, can you give me more info on how you rigged your car. My 620 was stoled a few weeks ago and I want to do something like that to keep them from taking it again.