Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have an EZ wire in my 620 josh.. would never buy another one again. their schematics are poorly hand drawn, i had dramas with my harness and couldnt get a hold of anyone for tech support ( im in AU which made it harder though).

If i had my time again, id give these guys a go ( once again im in AU , tech support would be easier for you with the american ones)

http://bluewireautomotive.com/collections/wiring-solutions

hope this helps

• Like 1

Needed room in the shop for the truck. Gotta pull the tranny for Jeff. I forgot how low this thing is.... :) Rebuilding the tranny tunnel is next. Then I'll start attaching the quarters and back half. Jeff's gonna trade me the tranny tunnel from the gobstopper for my 720's tranny...

20160213_101952_zpsvw2rks9v.jpg

20160213_101751_zpsbkdhoyom.jpg

20160213_101756_zpsilwjujxz.jpg

20160213_101802_zpskrlk1z0w.jpg

20160213_101811_zpszxn5hgai.jpg

• Like 6

Looking good as always Josh, the car too.  :rofl:

I wonder what that would look like and since I completely suck at photoshop..... Someone want to chop the back off a 510 to see what it would look like?

Josh saw this on Ebay for a lightly used "Wireing Specialties" aftermarket wire harness. Have no idea if it will be helpful or not.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wiring-Specialties-Datsun-240z-280z-510-SR20DET-Pro-harness-/172100974749?hash=item281204789d:g:h5AAAOSwFNZWtpy3&vxp=mtr

• Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)