Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Page 3??? Really???

Tomorrow AM, work will be getting done again! Had a lot of high school graduations the last couple weeks. Tomorrow I'll be working on connecting all the harness's with connectors. Still need to install a good ground block.

Slowly but surely. My 40th Birthday is in October so that's just over 4 months. I wanna be able to atleast make it move under it's own power by then!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Car will be moving again in the next couple months. This time it will be right outside my door step. No more weekends here and there, it will be every day....

Started throwing panels back on for transport. Gotta clean up the shop and start organizing things for the move.

20160703_162908_zpssn2utqxh.jpg

20160703_162444_zpshcsj854h.jpg

• Like 12

Wow, I just read through this, the work you have done to every part of this is amazing, but I can't get over those flares. They look so right on there, they look factory, but better. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see the finished product.

• Like 2

Yes. I've been living in two separate houses since Jan. Downside is they're 115 miles apart. I'm going to relocate to the Tacoma area as my work is in Auburn. Then I'll have my car right outside my doorstep. I'll have unlimited time to work on it...

• Like 2

Yes. I've been living in two separate houses since Jan. Downside is they're 115 miles apart. I'm going to relocate to the Tacoma area as my work is in Auburn. Then I'll have my car right outside my doorstep. I'll have unlimited time to work on it...

Good! no more excuses ;)

:ninja:

I bought one of these today. Should make finishing my front brake and clutch line easier. I'm hopeful.

flare_zpshk0y9adb.png

I'm happy to report this thing kicks ass. Makes perfect flares so f'ing easy. Wish I bought it a long time ago!

• Like 4

I'm happy to report this thing kicks ass. Makes perfect flares so f'ing easy. Wish I bought it a long time ago!

Just bought it. Thanks for the recommendation.

• Like 2
  • Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)