Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those should look pretty good, not bad looking for a modern concave style wheel.

Unfortunately the Black with Machined face were discontinued. They sent me the Silver finish like the red impala above. I might paint the insides black. Not sure.

I had to modify the hole in the spacer for my 210 booster to run a 7/8" master. Check the fit for a 1"

Will do. Worst case I'll make a new spacer. I might anyways. I think I'll order it tomorrow.

I decided in order to get motivated I'm going to focus on finishing the brakes and get the car drive-able. This will light a fire under my ass to finish the sheet metal and everything else. Been so busy lately with work.

• Like 2

Good idea. If they weren't mounted and balanced already I'd definitely do that. I'll probably drive as is and maybe do a test with plastidip later. If I like then powdercoat.

I ordered the Brake booster with reservoirs. I also ordered another 3" v band for the back section of exhaust.

Thank you. Yes it's going lower. I ordered GM Lowering Springs but after I ordered them they updated the description staying they lower the car by 10mm. 10mil? 0.3937"? WTF? I'm sending them back and waiting for a good 1" front 1.5" rear drop. hopefully Eibach releases the Sportline springs for my car. I LOVED those on my 240sx. Lowered but compliant.

• 4 weeks later...

So I lost motivation the last couple months.. just too much traveling for work. Burnt out..

I did manage to hit a huge ass pothole in my Malibu. Damaged both passenger wheels.. Filed a claim with the City and will get them straightened.. another dude hit the pothole and his car had to be towed..

20161021_200319_zpsqa5fwokw.jpg

20161021_190514_zpsnved6rck.jpg

20161021_192130_zpscezcjkl9.jpg

I have almost all the pieces to finish my brakes. Got the Wilwood master and remote reservoirs. Also brake line clamps. Ordered rivot nuts and installation tool. This way I can install them into the sheet metal and bolt down the brake line clamps..

I really dig the Wilwood master. You can use the brake bleeder screws on either side. This is great because I can mount them on the outboard side away from my turbo! Another cool thing I found is the white caps that replace the reservoirs will fit the stock master. Heads up to anyone running a Nissan master and wants to relocate the reservoirs.

20161027_184024_zpshgw9xtb5.jpg

20161027_184036_zpsptnc7dm9.jpg

20161027_184117_zpsot4pmcpa.jpg

I'll get to work here soon enough ;)

• Like 1

I have almost all the pieces to finish my brakes. Got the Wilwood master and remote reservoirs. 

I really dig the Wilwood master. You can use the brake bleeder screws on either side. This is great because I can mount them on the outboard side away from my turbo! Another cool thing I found is the white caps that replace the reservoirs will fit the stock master. Heads up to anyone running a Nissan master and wants to relocate the reservoirs.

Size of the master? Are the bottom fittings metric or SAE?

• Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)