Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You plating the points inside an out where it connects to the car?

Yes. The lower bar will attach to the top edge along the rockers and to the tranny hump. The main hoop will attach to the B pillar.

Should be rigid. Don't want to buckle the roof...

Thanks for supporting a fellow Aussie mate, they definitely do it for the love of it, not for the money.

I'll be placing an order with them soon too.

They definitely sell quality products. I actually ordered just so I could hear their Aussie accents :) 

• Like 2

Awesome, you went the new front and rear windscreen rubbers too mate!, rippa bonza bloody beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are great ppl at datsport, Baz and Tracy and the boys do good work hey!!!!

let us know what you think if you fit the screen rubbers before i do!!!!!!!!!!!!

still loving this build by the way!!!!!

• Like 3

Thanks guys! It's getting closer ;)

It's at the cage shop now https://www.facebook.com/UnderPressureRacingDevelopment/?fref=ts

The owner has built a lot of cars and he was impressed by the snappyness of mine. He said it was building boost at idle :) Gonna be a beast!

I'll pick it up next weekend or if I have him do sheetmetal work it will be longer. I might have him do the sheetmetal and then send it to his painter for epoxy primer so I can put the windows in for now.It's Gonna be next winter for paint.

• Like 3

Getting ready to drop some coin. Second seat, Sparco four point harnesses, NRG Wheel Hub and the Sparco wheel above...

I'm still undecided if I'm going to pay the shop to do the sheet metal. I guess once he gives me a rough estimate I'll decide. Most likely I'll do it myself and use the money to get the car seam sealed and epoxy primed. Then it's just put the windows back in and go spank Jeff at autocross :P

• Like 5
  • Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)