Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys. Gotta keep moving along...

Headlights, turn and running lights wired. I plan on getting repop headlight buckets also. Mine are pretty nasty. Now I need to wire the fan, alternator and starter. Then pull through the firewall and get back to work pulling all the systems together. One more thing done..

20160522_110559_zpsdv2a7n3w.jpg

20160522_110606_zpsgk1m0rvi.jpg

Look at all that dust on my shiny paint :(

• Like 3

I have a set of the repo headlight assemblies and the buckets aren't held in as tight as the factory buckets. I haven't compared them side by side but I think there is a spring or something missing.

I asked the Australian guy on Ebay about fitment and he said out of 60 sets he's never had a set returned. Maybe I'll just blast and paint mine body color. We'll see. 

• Like 2

I asked the Australian guy on Ebay about fitment and he said out of 60 sets he's never had a set returned. Maybe I'll just blast and paint mine body color. We'll see. 

that was going to be my suggestion. :)

....but the repops are less work....which equals faster......which means driving sooner. :)

• Like 1

If you lived closer I could drop mine off for you to look at. I won't have time until next week to go out and compare side by side unfortunately.

I'll just use the ones I have. I have atleast two sets I can use to make one good set :)

Thanks though!

• Like 1

Motor/tranny back in. Alternator, starter and fan wired. Just need to run an engine ground, connect the oil sender and the front wiring is done. Then the fun of merging all systems and installing connectors. Fingers crossed...

20160530_121859_zpsgk6ej5vf.jpg

20160530_121836_zpslor2psb7.jpg

20160530_121842_zpsqlr2jfz5.jpg

20160530_121851_zpsof3ajxbg.jpg

The "Go stick"!!

20160530_121911_001_zps4j39zdji.jpg

• Like 2
  • Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)