Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the driver side brake line ran. Had to order the brake line tee from "God only knows where" foreign country. $12.50 shipped. Only M10 double flare tee I could find.... I drilled a hole behind the tee and welded a flanged m6 but in to bolt through.

Got it here. http://m.ebay.com/itm/Brake-Line-Pipe-Brass-T-3-way-Female-Fitting-Connector-Splitter-M-10-x-1-Metric-/252032124673?txnId=1785116769015

20160206_154703_zpsbluafkrm.jpg

20160206_170738_001_zpsjx3gbfkd.jpg

20160206_170747_zpseeuowx4m.jpg

20160206_170800_zpssaoyve3c.jpg

• Like 1

You have no idea how hard I looked for a metric brake T... I eventually ordered one ($21) from an import parts store, but it still wasn't the correct flare. I finally went to the junkyard and found a few. Only cost me the entry fee :thumbsup:. Polished a brass one and put it in the car, replacing the stock pressure switch block thing. Brass ones came from Nissans, steel ones from Toyotas.

95AF891E-5CFB-43A2-9609-807A5945948C_zps

I decided after seeing how nice the engine bay turned out there's no way I could make the factory wiring harness look as nice as the bay deserves.

I'm going to install one of these: http://www.ezwiring.com/store/viewitem.php?productid=1

I'll keep the dash harness and replace the rest. It just seems like the next logical step.

• Like 3
  • Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)