well shit...

Skib

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent Deal both ways, congrats on owning a real Datsun. :lol:

What kind of steelies do you need? I have several extra sets. Did I hear that you don't want you're dog dishes either? I'm looking for a set if you want to get rid of them, sell, or trade.

Radio

Do you still need to DEQ the 1979 vehicles in Oregon?

Depends where you live. Skib lives in DEQ zone. The cutoff in the Portland Metro area is '75. I have many friends with cars registered in Corvallis and they have no DEQ even for brand new cars. I believe bit east of Portland might be a rolling 30 year cutoff.

So in the Portland metro area 1979 vehicles still need to DEQ.

Depends where you live. Skib lives in DEQ zone. The cutoff in the Portland Metro area is '75. I have many friends with cars registered in Corvallis and they have no DEQ even for brand new cars. I believe bit east of Portland might be a rolling 30 year cutoff.

poopy

Dislexic is a smart man! I would do that if I had a car that might not pass, but my jetta is one where they connect the computer to. I give my mechanic a bag of cookies and he turns all my faults off :) Thats if I have any of course.

whale shit? :blink:

poo.jpg

poopy

:lol: