well shit...

Skib

Well, Dat620Guy traded me his 79 KC for the street fighter :lol:

013-1.jpg

A very nice truck as it sits but theres still some work and modding to do to finish and fit my personal tastes :P

mostly lots of little things left to do, put the KC rear interior back in, install stereo, fill the old mirror holes in the door, weld up the exhaust (clamped atm), sound deadner, add carpet kit and a few other goodies

Its got an L20B with flat top SSS SU's, W58 head, header, EI dizzy, and a 5 speed :cool:

Ill be preping a peanut W53 to go on here soon

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the one from Canby that I liked so much? I know it was a work in progress, but I liked where it was and where it was going. Lets see where you take it. Good on you skib.

ya its got the rat and wrenches air cleaners :lol:

won 3rd this year too

@ Canby...

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

Wink mirrors are cool in the right car, but I think they dont work out so good in a truck. Skib, did Kevin get rid of my old steelies in that pic? He might still have em, you should check, tires were real good.

Wink mirrors are cool in the right car, but I think they dont work out so good in a truck. Skib, did Kevin get rid of my old steelies in that pic? He might still have em, you should check, tires were real good.

ya there gone