well shit...

Skib

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some day, some ratsun member in 2070 will find the Street Fighter goon in a barn and the Samurai 620 in northern Saskatchewan to add to and complete his collection of Skib custom Datsuns from the turn of the last century. He will then have the last of the six known examples of RW's prolific customizing skills and two inconclusive but yet unconfirmed examples. One of them an F10 the other the last known surviving Vanette. A third car, a first gen 200sx was recently dismissed as only having had skib sit in the passenger seat and sign the dash.

• Like 1

Some day, some ratsun member in 2070 will find the Street Fighter goon in a barn and the Samurai 620 in northern Saskatchewan to add to and complete his collection of Skib custom Datsuns from the turn of the last century. He will then have the last of the six known examples of RW's prolific customizing skills and two inconclusive but yet unconfirmed examples. One of them an F10 the other the last known surviving Vanette. A third car, a first gen 200sx was recently dismissed as only having had skib sit in the passenger seat and sign the dash.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

last I heard it was spotted on a car hauler on its way out to WI or some shit.....

......... so its prob already in a barn :mellow:

Ahhhh well..... we are the bows and they are the arrows.

skib needs a z bad 4 banger dattos dont cut it for him :P oooooooh skib get a 810 coupe dooooooooooo eeeeeeeet

THIS.

When The Z bug bites, it bites hard.

After owning several cars with L6s, a 4 will never do it for me in quite the same way...

Nah, I just posted: Isn't this yours?

lol yup.

After owning several cars with L6s, a 4 will never do it for me in quite the same way...

I went from an L28et (240z) to a stock L16/4speed (510) :blink:

I started only building Z's then wound up getting and working on a few other dattos