well shit...

Skib

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove several Datsuns in the day but had a 521 for about 8 years and my 620 for maybe 15 so I'm sort of a truck guy. I am thoroughly getting into driving my 710s. All those posts about handling, lowering, suspension, struts and acceleration that I hardly read, I wish I had now. Now have to begin like a noob sorting the car out with half remembered info. But I'm totally loving it. Trucks are fine, cars are different but in a good way.

Yeah I feel yah skib. I been doimg the fast thing for a while so the truck is new ground for me and thats what makes it fun for me. Once I get it to Areliable daily driver level I will do another fast car. I hate only having one vehicle too. In case one of the other breaks or something like that. Plus I really hate building fast cars then having to limit myself for the reason that I dd it. My boosted civic could have been al ot faster but it was already annoying driving around a civic with a 4" exhaust, way low, stage 3 clutch and only got 25mpg freeway cause I couldn't stay off the gas lol

I kinda understand. I had a ...eclipse... yeah not cool fwd, but fast and fun to drive. Traded it in for the frontier because we were gonna have a baby. Baby thing didn't work out. Lost the pregnancy and now I've got this truck and no sports car.

That's why I'm building my 620 the way I am. It's my 1/3 life crisis vehicle. Completely nuts, but fast and dangerous looking.

im all but hurt

Sounds like you have a problem. An infestation... Of butt lice haha.

Doesn't fit his persona. Like he gave up an accepted it with a 620. Get rid of it. Hate seeing you drive it. Roadster now that's class