well shit...

Skib

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Why not? You work at Nissan? Get that ish Johnny Cash One-piece-at-a-time style :lol: Speakin of which, you should check to see how much can you get a frontier oil pump for ;)

good note to bring this up on I guess :rofl:

its going to be a Fitch edition ;)

should have seen this coming if you didnt already :lol:

Datsun620KC_BulletsINC.jpg

no rattle can this time, theres one ding to fix in the bed and the mirror holes to weld up and then itl be off to the painter.

I was so stoaked when skib told me he was going this way! Hurry up and get this one done so you can move on to the b210 and by that time I will have a Z all drawn up to follow the b210! Then maybe we will get crazy and do a f10- Just to shake things up! Hmmm we gotta lot of Datsuns to do Skib!

Y'know skib, these Fisch Edition Datsuns (body by skib) will be collector cars in a hundred years.

One down...just a few more to go!!

Can I put the bullet holes in the side of it? ;)

There may be an auction for that...after a little test... ;) On another note, a smoker behind the holes to simulate smoke from a shot up engine maybe??

I was so stoaked when skib told me he was going this way! Hurry up and get this one done so you can move on to the b210 and by that time I will have a Z all drawn up to follow the b210! Then maybe we will get crazy and do a f10- Just to shake things up! Hmmm we gotta lot of Datsuns to do Skib!

Poor Skib...he is goin to be verrrryyy busy. :D

everythings going to be as exact to the drawing as possible

forgot who was making the 620 air dams on here, but theres a BRE style one Im gonna use.

But it's the '68 Camaro lip :cool:

hrdp_0202_11_z%2B1968_chevrolet_camaro_ss%2Bfront.jpg

Much closer to the drawing :cool:.

2 of the sexiest vehicles on the planet IMHO, the 67-69 Camaro and the 72-79 Bulletside 620 -_-

2eDeYe' date='07 October 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1286502463' post='364226']

But it's the '68 Camaro lip :cool:

hrdp_0202_11_z%2B1968_chevrolet_camaro_ss%2Bfront.jpg

Much closer to the drawing :cool:.

2 of the sexiest vehicles on the planet IMHO, the 67-69 Camaro and the 72-79 Bulletside 620 -_-

oh muh gud... there is nothing more true! win...