well shit...

Skib

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The closest lip to that one is from a 68 Camero. If you go to the Canby2010 pics and look at stacy's purple 620. It has the Camero lip.

The funny thing is I am not even sure what it is from! The nice thing about drawing them is that you don't have to worry about the reality of parts actually fitting together! (I will leave real world application up to Skib!)

The funny thing is I am not even sure what it is from! The nice thing about drawing them is that you don't have to worry about the reality of parts actually fitting together! (I will leave real world application up to Skib!)

reaching into the virtual world and pulling it out into reality is half the fun :lol:

what size borla?

i dont have a "sidepipe" per se, but my exhaust does run on the outside of the frame.. damn low truck lol

im not too proud of the way it went together, but if you want i can maybe put some pics up of my exhaust for some idears...?

well despite the truck getting broken into and all the stereo shit getting nicked it got something good today :lol:

carbon fiber wrap over the ugly brown

PA100109.jpg

PA100107.jpg

and factory tach :cool:

PA100111.jpg

still have to paint the outer trim of it

• 2 weeks later...

I like stock rims on all Datto trucks. It makes them look like some old grampa sold the rig and to make it "tolerable" it was slammed aka awesome! If that made any cents to you guys :)

ya I think there the same ones Skunk. :lol:

I picked up some POR15 and Marine clean yesterday :D

so thats on the list of things to do today along with doing the brakes and fixing the heater

:( only have one day off this week so well see how much I can get done today...