Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just voted. Jump is #1 with 32% of the vote, 2nd is at 24%. Good going Fisch!!!!!!!

Next you need to do a kid's book about an old and forgotten 1959 Datsun that was found by a respectful young Nissan who helps the old Datsun regain its youthfulness and shows others that old Datsuns should be respected, not ignored.

The '59 would make such a cool cartoon car, different, unique and lovable looking all at the same time.

Allrighty my Ratsun brothers! I need you vote! Some of you know that my next children's book, called JUMP, is a finalist in the Cheerios, Spoonfuls of Stories promotion.

What that means is it has a 5 in 13 chance of getting into over a million cheerios boxes across the country! I kid you not!

Here is the direct link to vote. 'JUMP' is on page 2. It only takes a few seconds!

http://promo.simonandschuster.com/cheerios-poll/poll.php

The public has to vote the final books into the boxes! The rules say everyone can vote once a day, everyday till the end of the month.

To temp everyone to the polls I am making 15 videos for the 15 days of voting. One for every day. They are totally silly videos of me with cereal.

Here is the first one. (Can anyone tell me how to embed it?)

http://www.fischart.com/assets/Video/SpoonfullsOfStories-Cheerios.mov

So what do you say? Can I count on my Ratsun peeps for some votes?:D:D:D

i voted and just brining the link with me

35%!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow! Guys this is huge! I have some cred in other markets, but I am still a relative unknown in the 'little' kids book world. For me to get in these boxes would be a major deal.

To answer the question about what I get other than books in boxes if I win? Nothing! Not a dime. But the promotion would be invaluable, and just the thought of my book being in the hands of so many kids... wow it is hard to put into words what that would mean. Also Cheerios will be looking at a couple of the winners to be the spokesman for the program. That would mean TV, radio, etc. I know they are seeing these videos, so hopefully they will think I am the guy!

And Dave, you aren't far off!!! I've been thinking about doing a Datsun kids book for years! "'Lil Dat" or some such thing. Bout a ratty lil datsun in a sea of snooty show cars.

Guys. YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!

I will be posting a video a day in this thread, hopefully for the whole 15 days of voting to remind everyone to vote again!

35%!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow! Guys this is huge! I have some cred in other markets, but I am still a relative unknown in the 'little' kids book world. For me to get in these boxes would be a major deal.

To answer the question about what I get other than books in boxes if I win? Nothing! Not a dime. But the promotion would be invaluable, and just the thought of my book being in the hands of so many kids... wow it is hard to put into words what that would mean. Also Cheerios will be looking at a couple of the winners to be the spokesman for the program. That would mean TV, radio, etc. I know they are seeing these videos, so hopefully they will think I am the guy!

And Dave, you aren't far off!!! I've been thinking about doing a Datsun kids book for years! "'Lil Dat" or some such thing. Bout a ratty lil datsun in a sea of snooty show cars.

Guys. YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!

I will be posting a video a day in this thread, hopefully for the whole 15 days of voting to remind everyone to vote again!

well atleast if you win it would be HUGE publicity for you! Hope it doesnt turn out like a radio contest that a member of a GIANT car forum (thecarlounge.com) posted on said website and they helped his brother (i think it was his brother win). well it turns out there was a clause in the contract for the contest that just because they were the "winner" doesnt mean they would get the spokesperson contract, and despite the guy winning by a LARGE margin, they gave it to the chick with the big tits.