Help FISCH into Cheerios! In boxes now!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, if you can give me an HTML link to that voting thing(you have a PHP flash link)i can help you get ahead

do it fish , if your book goes in a cheerios box you will help me lower my cholesterol . Because I will by a box of cheerios just for the book :lol:

hey, if you can give me an HTML link to that voting thing(you have a PHP flash link)i can help you get ahead

Ha! I wish Moisabamf! I gotta keep it totally legit on my end! These dudes have lawyers and things that scare me!

It is crazy how fast that Chaucer book came on though! (That guy has like 100 books out there!) The good news is that the top 5 will get in! So if you figure that percentage gets spread over all 13 books, how much will the top 5 books really need? Not even 20% right?

But I know y'all have my back! We have 15 days to go, and I bet it is the long term voters that are in for the haul that will make all the difference!

Ha! I wish Moisabamf! I gotta keep it totally legit on my end! These dudes have lawyers and things that scare me!

It is crazy how fast that Chaucer book came on though! (That guy has like 100 books out there!) The good news is that the top 5 will get in! So if you figure that percentage gets spread over all 13 books, how much will the top 5 books really need? Not even 20% right?

But I know y'all have my back! We have 15 days to go, and I bet it is the long term voters that are in for the haul that will make all the difference!

I am in for the long haul , now you go vote on my project thread :lol: :fu: :lol: