Project "Bagged-in-a-week"

Llittle_Llama

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been bored on this board latley. I was thrilled to see that he was back! More to read!

Sad that you say that..... I just started a new mood stabilizer right before I left for Fort Hood and it has REALLY settled me down a lot. I read the forum a lot more than I did before, but post a lot less. I don't know what was up with me for the last few years, but I am kinda getting used to the way I feel now and I think I like it. I will stay around, don't worry about that, but I am not really going to post unless I have some bit of knowledge that needs to be added and one of the datsun gods on here are not around at the time, or unless it is in my own thread.

That said, I am about to start a new thread for some basic help on my HID install.

sad that you say that..... I just started a new mood stabilizer right before i left for fort hood and it has really settled me down a lot. I read the forum a lot more than i did before, but post a lot less. I don't know what was up with me for the last few years, but i am kinda getting used to the way i feel now and i think i like it. I will stay around, don't worry about that, but i am not really going to post unless i have some bit of knowledge that needs to be added and one of the datsun gods on here are not around at the time, or unless it is in my own thread....

who ARE you???

as you tell everyone, "try searching for it" before you ask or put up another thread asking how to take the headlights out.

no, this was more a question of building a new harness for the hid's, notice I didn't do it yet either ass. I am reading other forums more attuned to hid's first.

2eDeYe;135646']??

They were designed to carry loads (weight). That's why they have a load rating.

Maybe If i re-phrase you'll understand what i meant..If not, disagree. This is from what Ive seen first hand....

Heim joints should never be at the end of any link carrying the weight of the vehicle. Newb minitruckers and show only trailer queens do this typically cause heims look nicer. They usually fail under load like that on daily drivers. Tried and true poly-urethanes for load bearing links... tho I havent played with any of the extreme heim-esc joints. I think suicide had or has one called the 'johnny joint'.

no, this was more a question of building a new harness for the hid's, notice I didn't do it yet either ass. I am reading other forums more attuned to hid's first.

HIDs are super easy to install. I made my harness. Just use relays to positive trigger and your good to go.

My HID install http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=1352&highlight=hid

Edited by 72 327

Is this week going to end?

Everybody's working for the weekend

Everybody wants a little romance

Everybody's goin' off the deep end

Everybody needs a second chance, oh

You want a piece of my heart

You better start from start

You wanna be in the show

Come on baby lets go

Lookin good waldo........keep pluggin away....

maybe we should cut old waldo a break we all plan our outragous builds with a short deadline that we all inevitably miss. I know i planned to bag my mazda in two weekends and it turned outto be more like a tour of duty in army...hey at least hes working on his truck instead of out goin crazy and going trenchcoat mafia on us. lookin good and should be done oneday soon.

PS thanks for the link (327 620) on those hids very informative cant wait to start mine. man 4 hids must be like lookin into the sun:cool: Im jealous.. already on hellas sight pickin out new buckets for the 521. Im thinkin maybe puttin n a app to take the 521 on bullrun the tv show. Although i'd be gone the first weeek runnin a 1600 and a four speed. HAHAHAHAHA

Looks good! I'm sure that there is going to be a front cross member, correct? And that pipe fitting on the driver side bag, that is only temporary, right?

Keep at it brotha! You're in Texas right? You should bring to Okie Showdown in OKC June 6th and 7th.