Project "Bagged-in-a-week"

Llittle_Llama

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, I have only been saying I would have it bagged "soon" for about 6 month! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But this time YOU started yet another thread that is now four pages long for your build and absolutely nothing has been accomplished yet. Ok, a little accomplished, Ya, you spent about an hour in the summit catalog and then waited for the UPS man to arrive.

Better yet, Kiznook and I can leave you alone now cause you seem to have ImInked on your side now.:lol:

I have a suspicion that alot of us come here to this thread to read the bullshit. "Oh man what'd dwnshifter step in this time?"

Love him or not, Dwn makes for some entertaining reading around here!!

yello, I'm not on his side. I'm with you and kiz. I just find him entertaining. I mean bagging his truck with a fuel cell, some billet door handles and a k&n oil breather is genius! Sure he might need those parts for his build, but I think he should start a new thread for all those parts. ie, project billet, project oil breather, well you get the idea

I have a suspicion that alot of us come here to this thread to read the bullshit. "Oh man what'd dwnshifter step in this time?"

Love him or not, Dwn makes for some entertaining reading around here!!

This is true for me. He is like the forums slightly retatred little brother!:lol: J/K Dwn, good luck on your build!

Start new threads for each part? Are you shitting me? Like he doesn't start enough bullshit threads as is?

What ever happened to people starting 1 build thread and putting each update in that? You don't see me starting a new thread everytime I add something to my truck...it's retarded and makes it hard to follow your progress that way.

I mean bagging his truck with a fuel cell, some billet door handles and a k&n oil breather is genius! Sure he might need those parts for his build, but I think he should start a new thread for all those parts. ie, project billet, project oil breather, well you get the idea

I'm sorry, but when I want those parts anyway and the shipping does not change when I add them to my cart I take advantage of it. Seems like saving money would be a good thing, and there not door handles, there window cranks. I'm missing one on my truck and thought this would be easier that trying to find a nice matching set at the JY. Your idea about a new thread for every part I buy is twice as retarded as the first 6 months of my post! :lol::lol: Oh, and you forgot to add the bridge kit an bags to that list, oh yeah, thats right....your arguement does not work when you add the fact that I have everything to do it..... douche ass.

Edited by dwnshfter
yello, I'm not on his side. I'm with you and kiz. I just find him entertaining. I mean bagging his truck with a fuel cell, some billet door handles and a k&n oil breather is genius! Sure he might need those parts for his build, but I think he should start a new thread for all those parts. ie, project billet, project oil breather, well you get the idea

ImInked, its all good, sorry you missed my sarcasm in that.

YOU HEAR THAT!!!!! Little brother, you know what that means?!?!? I'm family!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahahahahaha :fu:

lol and just remember that this could break into alot more BS than its already collected,

remember the last time dwn and me started bouncing posts of eachother? :lol:

• Like 1
hahahahahaha :fu:

lol and just remember that this could break into alot more BS than its already collected,

remember the last time dwn and me started bouncing posts of eachother? :lol:

I had a thought about that earlier, then I saw this.....

celebrity-pics-nuhuh-boyfri.jpg

Edited by dwnshfter

There is so much BS posting in this thread from the same 3 people that in a week or so I should have more pages in my build thread that PCD and BEE combined, and 99% less accomplished, and yello doesn't understand why I made a new thread to ask how the wheel wells come off :lol::lol: I would NEVER get an answer in here!!!

hey dwnshfter, you got alot of bad ass parts cant wait to see this thing go together... good luck.....i had a little mazda that was bagged and everyone always asked about the fuel tank so i decided to go with a cell ,when i got under it i was surprized i didnt blow that thing up...the tank was hammerd .i like the idea of the cell

• Like 1
Hey there, did you ever figure out how to remove that front bumper of yours?

no :( I'm not really gunna mess with that for a bit though. The fu$%@ng fog lights are still bolted up though. I cannot get them off until I get the bumper off. I honestly cannot figure out how that damn thing is mounted, weirdest thing! Maybe I will pull out the ol' haynes manual tomorrow...