Project "Bagged-in-a-week"

Llittle_Llama

In my defense on the fuel cell, I looked today at the stock tank, it sits about 3 inches lower than the frame

Dwn..on my 620 [74] the stock tank sat 1/2 inch below the frame. I modified the stock mounts & now it sits 1/2 above the frame. But like Kaoss said if your running your bars forward the stock tank has to be relocated anyways. I"ll be running a wishbone & leaving the tank in place.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still running a stock tank, so neener neener.:lol:

Oh, and you guys spend 2-3 pages talking shit to and about down, which btw keeps his stupid ass posts on the front page.

He's not the only one that asks dumb shit on this forum, not defending him, just tired of hearing the same shit in the same dumbass threads.

Haven't you guys figured out by now that he's not going anywhere?

You are running your link bars facing forward, correct?

yep :) another reason for the fuel cell, lol. I am only half the brains here, some of the stuff I am told to buy and not given a reason, so I don't know all the reasons until we start working on it this week. that was one of them :)

I called summit racing last Monday and ordered my dmbshiter edition air bag lowering kit. Got it in the mail yesterday and opened it up. It consisted of a fuel cell, hose and fittings!! This kit is rad! The directions said installation time: one week!

Well I called summit and I found out where the rest of my kit was, I only have the fuel cell too! They connected me to suicide doors and FBI and they told me everything would be here today, well most of it would be. I then got a call from my mom and it turns out it DID come in today! It is all in my apartment now and I will try to get pics up tonight ;) you should make that call too, the fuel cell only kit is about 250, the rest of the kit was about 1500, can you afford it inked? Cause you know, I can. :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

2eDeYe;132026'']Where's those pic's? :fu:

damn camera went AWOL, plus I need to clean the house tonight, so after I eat I will clean until I can find the camera, then pics, then photobucket, then clean, then watch some saw! the first 4 are on sale at best buy for $3.9 each this week, just looking out for us cheap bastards!

i reconize that look on your dogs face..."what kind of food is that"

my girl (lives in Fla.) likes to see pics of her and she looks at my progress on here so it was a 2 birds one stone :lol: yeah, I called her in the room and then said sit, which she did for a treat, and then snapped the pic ;)

2eDeYe;132206']Nice packages. Whens the surgery begin?

Any pic's of you neighbors work? :D

well, not as soon as I had hoped. Wife went to the hospital last night :( they think appendicitis, and she's pregnant, so looks like it will have to wait....for how long I'm not sure.

so in other words you made another senseless thread. sorry to hear about your wife though.

not my wife, his, and no not a senseless thread, this is my build thread, this is where I post, how are all my threads combined into one a waste? I guess I could keep making different threads for everything I do...