Project "Bagged-in-a-week"

Llittle_Llama

Guest DatsuNoob

total of 6 bolts. 2 on each side running onto the top of the frame rails. Take those out and the bolt on each fender, and the whole thing comes off bracketry and all. PB blaster will see you through the whole painstaking ordeal. Should take the better part of an afternoon :D

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, can all the damn idle banter in my build thread GTFO?!? can a mod please come and clean this shit up a little. If you don't like me or my truck, don't click on my thread, this is not YOUR site, I am not invading YOUR space. This site is for people who love datsuns (all of us) and we are all entitled to it. If you don't like me, don't come in here and complain!

WTF! I've been over at :http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=9900 just waiting and waiting for these photos to show up. And now your back on your build thread!!!

Shftr, you're all over the place like a dog fucking a football.

well I was getting shit for not putting stuff here, so I was trying to get it all back here. Can someone please delete all the BS from this thread please?

You know Dwn, I gotta say Kudos to you for geting out there and doing something. Way to grab the saw and get down to buisness!

I know you take alot of shit here, but i hope you don't get frustrated and leave. I seriously don't think the place would be the same w/o you.

Heck I think there is an ignore feature right? So even the guys the give you the most crap read your posts for some reason when they don't have to.

So surprise us all and get this truck done and make it freaking awesome. Make it the badest-ass 620 on the list.

Can someone please delete all the BS from this thread please?

So your saying you want all your posts to be deleted and or shit talkin to be louder? :fu:

looks like some progress if i do say so myself... Deffinatly not living up to the "In a week" but oh well

Go get you a 4" grinder with a 4" cut off wheel. That monster you have there is going to bite you eventually. The $20 one from Harbor Frieght works pretty good.

was waiting on someone to say something! I know it will, it has....SEVERAL times, I messed up my leg once pretty bad and could not walk right for a week, really bad scar now :( well got the bed back on cause I have drill this weekend, and I will sand it all down and paint it some time when I get back from AZ for the first 10 days. Pics from after I got done tonight will be up in 5 minutes ;)

Nice work dwnshfter, I was going to comment on your grinder too. That's a monster.

You probably want to hit the bare metal with some primer if it's going to sit for any length of time. Otherwise you'll create more work for yourself later.

Well I was planning on sanding down the whole bed and painting this weekend, but drill I think will keep that from happening :(