Project "Bagged-in-a-week"

Llittle_Llama

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean encase the tips? And I think it will look alright where I finally place it ;)

Thanks, thank god you noticed that and not the sarcasm.....:rolleyes:

and how did you not notice the bridge being in wrong at the time of install anyway....from you pics it was pretty obvious even before the pic of the lean.......it think it might be more than the bridge to cause thats a lot of lean........it looks like one wheel is father forward in the wheel opening too. leading e to believe one link bar is mal-adjusted or the 4 link is improperly located. seriously though looks good might wanna put that exhaust in a less noticeable place....

Edited by jrock4224
Being as the rice muffler does exactly nothing about noise, what would be a good muffler to run to quiet it down a little? I was thinking a glasspack as they are pretty good for clearance issues, but I'm not 100% so, thoughts?

mount it undser the truck i dont think i would consider a glasspack as a muffler...seems to always get louder when one is used.......ps do something with that gas tank even 1 mile thats not safe....

why cant the gas tank go behind the axle? That is where mine is going. Glasspacks on 4 cylinders suck ass, well, they suck ass period. Take it to the muffler shop, see what they can do for you. My guy ended up putting a small turbo muffler on my mazda, he had to order it in, but it wasn't noisey at all.

mount it undser the truck i dont think i would consider a glasspack as a muffler...seems to always get louder when one is used.......ps do something with that gas tank even 1 mile thats not safe....

no, a glasspack is not really a muffler, and if turned the wrong way they ARE louder.....might go with a dynamax before it is all said and done.

why cant the gas tank go behind the axle? That is where mine is going. Glasspacks on 4 cylinders suck ass, well, they suck ass period. Take it to the muffler shop, see what they can do for you. My guy ended up putting a small turbo muffler on my mazda, he had to order it in, but it wasn't noisey at all.

I have a fuel cell going in this weekend, and it is going back by the tailgate about an inch or 2 above the bottom of the frame

good finally gonna install all those bad ass tank parts about time......

lol, I am looking to buy a welder in a few months, then things will be done a little faster than they are now. I dont think I am going to have him do much more for me, I could have bought a welder for all I have paid him so far :(

Ok, the inner fenders are cut out and I got the MR2 seats setting in there and the old bench is LONG gone ;) I will have the seats bolted in this week hopefully and maybe get a little more done here and there :) till then here are the pics from the last few days...

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

i spy some ball valves!

my buddies brothers got a bagged 80 c10 and he had a whole ball valve setup with pressure gauges for the tank, front and back mounted on the floor. it was pretty badass.

im kinda not lookin forward to relocating all the stuff thats on my fenderwells. i dont think you have all the crap that ive got.

i spy some ball valves!

my buddies brothers got a bagged 80 c10 and he had a whole ball valve setup with pressure gauges for the tank, front and back mounted on the floor. it was pretty badass.

im kinda not lookin forward to relocating all the stuff thats on my fenderwells. i dont think you have all the crap that ive got.

the ball valves kinda suck too, lol. I was hoping we could get the valves mounted this last weekend, but other stuff came up instead :( I forgot that I have drill this weekend, so no work will be done at all till later on in the month. I am re-doing ALL of the wiring in the engine bay this week, and I will most likely start on that today.

Mike, are you sure? There are two white/red wires that go to the alternator. By the wiring diagram, the large one goes to the fusible link and then battery, it is the one that is on the large output stud on the alternator. But the small one goes to the dash light and to the auto choke relay. Looks like it comes from the field terminal on the alternator.

Or am i reading the diaghram wrong? We know that Dwnshfter ...nevermind. Cant say anything nice, dont say it.