wrecked my car

As my Dad always says. Dont do as I do, Do So as I tell you.

Well aafter telling people not to race. I had to get at this 240sx that was in front of me. Well he went thru a roundabout fast so I tried to show him I could catch up and take that corner also.

Well I took it too fast hit the brakes but my foot hit both the gas pedal and brakes. Motor reved up in split second my car was done.

The front strut moved about 4-6 inches inside, the rear trailing arm is bent.

The motor mount rubber looks torn. The Mikuni sidedraft aircleaner was pushed up against the master cylinder.

Iam sererously thinking if giving up on Datsuns

My 510 of 20yrs is maybe fixable. My best car I ever owned.I just had to be Juvinile!!!!!!!

My 521 truck is broke also.trans out of oil.

My testicle is killing me (Doctor dont know what it is really!!!!!!)

mY cat is plugged up and goes to the vet to often(1400$ already)

It was it Last Banzai chrge right into the curb, Bothe Panasports on Passenger side SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hainz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lame to hear glad your okay.Do give up now you could do the huge build you alway talk about.

and you lie like the dogs you could never leave the Datsun world it is in your blood.

Hope your balls quite breaking you.I had elephantits once man thats shit hurts:eek::lol:

and sorry your pussy cost u so much (CAT)

Edited by freaky510

I've been fortunate enough to have close calls but never really damage anything. Sorry to hear you hit that curb hard.

:(

You have such a long relationship with that car! There are some 280ZX struts in Tacoma. Lets go down there this week :D I'll help you pull them. Just bring me a matching rising sun bandana to wear while we work.

I know it could have been worse.

But I did all my learning on that car. I was driving slowly all the time but that kid and his 240sx I just coundnt resist.

Im going to have a low profile for awhile as Im verloaded at work and no time to really fix a car in a day as I have no room with all the crap I have.

I need a whole weekend to fix the truck w some help as my Ball and Back are killing me. and cleaning the cats ass just gets me depressed.

DatDoug was selling his 510 but thats too good of a daily driver for me.

I like my Banzai beater or Jeffs old rustsy car!

My 510 of 20yrs is maybe fixable. My best car I ever owned.I just had to be Juvinile!!!!!!!

It was it Last Banzai chrge right into the curb, Bothe Panasports on Passenger side SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hainz

Juvenile is ok at your age

Fix the 510

Put the trany in your 521

Drain that testicle

Shoot the cat... :D

Seriously, glad you're fine.

Hainz, I'd be over in a second to help if I wasn't on the other side of the country. And if anyone can bring that car back to life it is you!!

I am really glad to hear you're ok!

Juvenile is ok at your age

Fix the 510

Put the trany in your 521

Drain that testicle

Shoot the cat... :D

Seriously, glad you're fine.

Ditto on the cat. Putting them down only costs $98 bucks and is very humane. They're happier for it. You could use the 22 cent solution, but even that was a little much for myself though the shithead cat I head deserved it.

As far as the car, it sucks now, but look at it this way, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Those who don't eventually push the envelope a little too far don't find their boundaries.

It's kind of like rally racing. I'm pouring a bunch of money into my 510 and I'm just hoping that I don't roll it the first season. I know it will happen if I keep that as the racecar 'cause in rally it's not if you roll, but when you roll.

Sleep on it, fix the 510, fix the 521, or sell them to me! :D (Except I have no money.)

I know it could have been worse.

But I did all my learning on that car. I was driving slowly all the time but that kid and his 240sx I just coundnt resist.

Im going to have a low profile for awhile as Im verloaded at work and no time to really fix a car in a day as I have no room with all the crap I have.

I need a whole weekend to fix the truck w some help as my Ball and Back are killing me. and cleaning the cats ass just gets me depressed.

DatDoug was selling his 510 but thats too good of a daily driver for me.

I like my Banzai beater or Jeffs old rustsy car!

Sorry to hear what happen.

Time heals

Similar thing happened to me when I first totaled my 1968 DAtsun 510.

Yup, I had one

Thought it was the end of the world.

Your too die hard of a Datsun fan.

Stick around

You have great wealth of knowledge and it's needed for folks like me.

Would loan you my wagon but your too far away.

Best of luck man

Hainz.....when you're beatin' off....you're not supposed to use your testicles as bump stops!!

I completely understand your thoughts of pulling the plug on all the dato stuff.....I consider it myself :) You don't have to own a datsun to love them or stay involved in some way. I'd probably fix and keep the truck since it sounds like an easy fix. It's more utilitarian. Put discs on the front and a 3.89 diff in it so you can drive it on the highway.

As for the 510....take all the free parts, slap them on half *ssed, then sell it. If you could just get all the free parts from the punks....that would be your payback!! :) But.....since you'd probably get most of your help and parts from Bleach and Ice......I'd just sell if off as is. If you put all the time/money/effort into it and it doesn't come out quite right.....are you going to get enough out of it to have made it worth it?

Glad to hear you didn't get broken. At least you still have enough balls to come on here and tell/admit the real story!! :) lol

....as for the cat....I'll refrain from saying what I'd do since I'm guessing you're a bit fond of it :)

your dad sounds like my dad...thanks dad :fu: (& im gonna be just like that :cursing: )

unfawkingbeleivable :poop:

sorry to hear, glad your OK.

did he see you crash? and come back to help?

insurance gonna cover anything?

dont make me call you a quitter!!!!

cats flattened, while you wait :D

then youll have enough $$$$ to visit paulo!

I talked to Frank, in a month bring it up (or we can toe it) and we will fix it free of charge well you have to buy any parts we don't have. This would be a perfect opportunity for new ball joints, tie rods ect. Anything can be fixed :D Shit buy an SR and we can put that in too :D

a little cutting and welding and you can't even tell :D

It's just metal, quite being a pussy :D

when you're beatin' off....you're not supposed to use your testicles as bump stops!!

ITHOUGHT THE SAME THING !!!!!!!but didnt want to tell the doctor.

The Car ,I just drove it home then got in my Jeep and went to my girlfriends house didnt really look to close at it yet just what was obvious.

It was a disposable car but after 20years its sentamental,People know the car. I couldnt sleep at all last night. Kept reliveing the CORNER CRASH.

The body is still fine what I could see but the hood was hard to open.

it will wear off. I could buy a nice one but I prefer my beater.

As for the Cat . I really Love my Cat but relieze she is a Cat. But I have no kids, Maybe on this forum Im kinda somebody. But otherwise I live a pretty solitary life style. Only the cat greets me when I come home. I would get rid of my girlfriend 1st before getting rid of the cat. I though many times to shoot the cat with my 22 but I think will somebody do that to me if I too become a burden when I get old Crapping my pants!.

But dont feel sorry for me Ill adjust adapt & overcome.

It was my fault both of my vehicles are down.

Edited by banzai510(hainz)

Hainz, you're the softest touch I know. I remember you wouldn't charge me what I thought a part was worth the first time I met you! Dude it can be fixed, I'm in if it's not a working weekend too.

The cat, well, he's your buddy and you don't give up on them. Same thing here.

Hainz I want to help. I suffer? from polyorchidism and will donate one to the cause. Was kidding about the cat, you know that. I have dogs but don't hate cats, actually admire them. They are much like a low maintenance g/f:D

Mike! If Hainz had a longer strut he wouldn't hit the bump stops.

As my Dad always says. Dont do as I do, Do So as I tell you.

Well aafter telling people not to race. I had to get at this 240sx that was in front of me. Well he went thru a roundabout fast so I tried to show him I could catch up and take that corner also.

Well I took it too fast hit the brakes but my foot hit both the gas pedal and brakes. Motor reved up in split second my car was done.

The front strut moved about 4-6 inches inside, the rear trailing arm is bent.

The motor mount rubber looks torn. The Mikuni sidedraft aircleaner was pushed up against the master cylinder.

Hainz

when you're beatin' off....you're not supposed to use your testicles as bump stops!!

ITHOUGHT THE SAME THING !!!!!!!but didnt want to tell the doctor.

The Car ,I just drove it home then got in my Jeep and went to my girlfriends house didnt really look to close at it yet just what was obvious.

It was a disposable car but after 20years its sentamental,People know the car. I couldnt sleep at all last night. Kept reliveing the CORNER CRASH.

The body is still fine what I could see but the hood was hard to open.

it will wear off. I could buy a nice one but I prefer my beater.

As for the Cat . I really Love my Cat but relieze she is a Cat. But I have no kids, Maybe on this forum Im kinda somebody. But otherwise I live a pretty solitary life style. Only the cat greets me when I come home. I would get rid of my girlfriend 1st before getting rid of the cat. I though many times to shoot the cat with my 22 but I think will somebody do that to me if I too become a burden when I get old Crapping my pants!.

But dont feel sorry for me Ill adjust adapt & overcome.

It was my fault both of my vehicles are down.

hey brah

first things first happy your still here to tell the story, an angel was watching over you... could have been worse.

as far as the car goes jeff has the best idea, with jeff, frank, and bleach and all the peeps on here i dont see any reason that banzai car would not hit the road again in the future.. remeber when i rode with you i told you its a monster, it has been for 20 years. if anyone can fix it its them..

the kitty is family so that one will be tough no matter what.

dont give up that car has been with you too long...

balance myagi san...

ice dem nuts

patrick

Edited by dayton100