Powerland Datsun 5! (July 2024)

jbirds510

Hello Everyone! We have secured a new date for the show. Our FIFTH year!

July 13-14 2024 with Friday camping.

3995 Brooklake Rd NE, Salem, OR 97303

At this time all other details remain and are as follows.

$20 Good for 1 or both days. 

+$10 If youll be camping with us.

Free to swap with admission

All access to the museums with admission to event

There are showers and restrooms on the property at our disposal for participants and campers

The collective store for snacks and beverages will be open again this year, a breakfast and lunch sit-down style restaurant will be returning for this years event. 

We are going to have T shirts this year, prices and design TBD

Looking forward to seeing lots of new faces and rides this year, come on out and enjoy the weekend and support your community, weather should be amazing just like last years event.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 14
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there, the venue is such a great change from Canby, you sir have established your own unique show. The july weather was such a treat. Huge turnout this year.
hope they did really good this year as far as admissions, this place is a treasure. 

Edited by reza
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Bleach changed the title to Powerland Datsun 5! (July 2024)
  • 2 months later...
On 1/14/2024 at 4:38 PM, datzenmike said:

I discovered the same thing in 2005.

Well you could show up to this one and bitch about the prices here too. I think it costs more to buy a soda and a corn dog at the gas station than it costs to attend this one. 

• Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...

The venue very much appreciates our support and participation. I believe 14 museums benefit from our involvement. The PNW history is something they strive to preserve and by supporting them they can continue to do just that. Although I haven't lived there for years now I still feel compelled to do my part and appreciate all of you who do the same by coming out and enjoying the weekend with us. It's a damned good cause IMO. Looking forward to seeing my friends and their hard work on the cars. Hope to see everyone this year and a huge thank you to those who have come in the past and to those who come each year, YOU ARE THE BEST!

To those who think there could be more, I dont disagree, feel free to contact me about sponsorship. This the best way I know of to bring an event to the next level, thanks -Jbird

• Like 9
Just now, HaphazardDamage said:

Is this a "show up and pay admission" thing or are there any other prerequisites? I'm new here and recent got a 620, would love to see other Datsuns and find parts.

Thanks in advance 

Exactly that, pay and park your 620 with all the other Datsuns.  🙂

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...