Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me a month to mail izzo cash and him a month to mail me the lights I bought but still really happy with the lights they look good were priced ratsun and the transaction went well. Slow but whatever easy going both ways

:rofl:

It sucked not having a car, i shipped the day after i got my 720 licensed ollz..

• 2 weeks later...

Ive ben a ratsun member for all of an hour and have had five members jump to my aid, and with sutch a posstive aditude that youd think they just want to help a fellew enthuseist, mutch different than some other japcar internet clubs, i have yet to meet an ass. thamks for the great resorse

• Like 1

Ive ben a ratsun member for all of an hour and have had five members jump to my aid, and with sutch a posstive aditude that youd think they just want to help a fellew enthuseist, mutch different than some other japcar internet clubs, i have yet to meet an ass. thamks for the great resorse

welcome to Ratsun :cool:

just keep in mind theres lots of jokes

and theres always peoples honest opinions so you need thick skin a grain of salt from time to time :lol:

but Ratsun is far more than just a forum, its a very tight community and you can always find someone to lend a hand and kick in the garage with.

esp since your in the couve/PDX area.

where you at the vancouver BBQ today?

welcome to Ratsun :cool:

just keep in mind theres lots of jokes

and theres always peoples honest opinions so you need thick skin a grain of salt from time to time :lol:

but Ratsun is far more than just a forum, its a very tight community and you can always find someone to lend a hand and kick in the garage with.

esp since your in the couve/PDX area.

where you at the vancouver BBQ today?

Yes i was, i was driving buy with my father and about sh#t my self when i saw you guys in the lot, thats me trying to run away in the picture of the bbq grill, great guys at the meet, glad i happend buy, i was in my blue b210 with the ugly ss hubcaps, and im all for a good ribbing but no pistons and mazdat are about people whe enjoy pointing out you know nothing, i know i know a little and expect to be corrected often, but i get corrected with aliitle class and good humor here, thanks again whoever is responsable for the ratsun comm. And jason? Justin? Josh?(im bad with names) thanks for hosting yesterday, go datto! p.s. Im selling off my rotory stuff for cheap to get back into the datto son game:)

• 2 weeks later...

I made an agreement with JustinB ( of the dalles oregon) after the long trip at high speeds i got a block from his house(we had positive contact several times during my drive) he wrote me this and then refused to respond " It makes me feql like an asshole(duh) but my freind has offerd me iore money for that part, sorry". So naterally i figure hes crusing for a larger offer wich i sent him(like a dumbass) with no response. Making a short story long i drove 220 miles round trip to get said part and got home with a bit of hatred built up. Ive slept on it for a while and still feal chumped so....... Bad review mr. Justin i wouldnt deal with him unless he shipped c.o.d. And i would still think about refusing delivery. What a jerk

want to send a special thank you to qwick510 420n620 and noflagredbanner

great dealing with all of them they helped get my car back on the road for free! just cost me shipping for parts. really thankful for the help and wanted to add how great of a community this is! all deals have been quick and just the fact that noflagredbanner wnet out of hyis way to get this car pull parts and ship them to me was great! thanks everyone hope to see you at upcoming meets!

I made a trade with craZee, I shipped him my 240Z header in exchange for his 510 header. Everything was smooth as glass. The 510 header showed up today and looked even better than I expected. :thumbup: I can't wait to get it installed on my car. :w00t:

I just bought some parts from :thumbup: Docsis510 :thumbup: and everything was great, he shipped the parts fast and was honest about everything. Great Ratsun price too!!! Thanks again for shipping the parts to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.