53 minutes ago, john510 said:

The only reason they want Biden gone is because they know he'll probably lose. He's the same guy he has been for years. 

No, he's worse.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Whatever man... 

For the rest of you. I filled up fuel for all vehicles, filled up all my water jugs, and withdrew cash to have in hand. Rather be called chicken little than unprepared if shit goes south. 

Do what you please, but I have a feeling this bullshit is not going to let off. I said in previous posts that I was going to prep a month before election results. Due to recent events I'm starting early. 

I don't blame you for preparing. With the strange things going on in this country that haven't gone on in our lifetimes it's probably wise to be ready for who knows what. A lost government seems to be running this country right now. 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Whatever man... 

For the rest of you. I filled up fuel for all vehicles, filled up all my water jugs, and withdrew cash to have in hand. Rather be called chicken little than unprepared if shit goes south. 

Do what you please, but I have a feeling this bullshit is not going to let off. I said in previous posts that I was going to prep a month before election results. Due to recent events I'm starting early. 

Best time to start prepping is yesterday, second best time is right now...

And then some of us are paranoid assholes who keep getting proven right and have been prepping for a long time now...

download (2).jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm in the Cascadia subduction zone so more or less quietly ready at all times. Civil unrest is more of a threat than a civil war. If Trump was killed the GOP would then find their balls to field the better candidate and life would go on. Probably win too.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, IZRL said:

And let me guess... Blackrock and Vanguard own a big chunk of CrowdStrike. I'm too lazy to look it up but they own everything...I wouldn't be surprised. Someone on YouTube will do the research and post it in a day or two.

Both Blackrock and Vanguard own shares. With Vanguard owning the most.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I'm in the Cascadia subduction zone so more or less quietly ready at all times. Civil unrest is more of a threat than a civil war. If Trump was killed the GOP would then find their balls to field the better candidate and life would go on. Probably win too.

Yep, same here. We've been told and encouraged by our employers to have 2 weeks of supplies should it happen. 

Lol, the funniest in a dark humor thing is, if a natural disaster or something occurs and everything fails...I'll likely have still go to work as they'll need all the hands they can get.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, datsuntech said:

Some details on what exactly has happened.  First, there is no hack or cyber attack.  You may hear that two companies are being blamed.  Microsoft and CrowdStrike.  Microsoft is not really to blame, they are only getting blamed because they have a monopoly on how many copies of Windows are in use around the world.  The real company to blame is CrowdStrike.  You have probably never heard of them before, but they are one of the largest software and network security vendors in the world.  Yesterday they released an update to a piece of their software that caused Windows to blue screen and crash.  This update was pushed out automatically to all their customers.  The fix for this is to manually reboot each affected computer to recovery mode and manually delete a file and then reboot, and then let CrowdStrike’s software download a new update to make their software work again.  This is going to take some time for all the systems worldwide to get fixed.

So..... not really the end of the world. Seems like the further up the food chain the more it might affect you. Maybe worse in the US but I haven't seen one thing or one comment out of the ordinary. No one I know has said a word.

• Like 1

We were talking about who could replace Biden a few days ago. It's going to be Hillary Clinton. Just watch. It was so obvious nobody saw it. Gavin Newsom as the VP.

Edited by john510
  • Sad 2
On 7/19/2024 at 6:25 PM, IZRL said:

Do you have any idea what would've happened if Trump was killed?! 99.9999% Civil War. 

I thought about that before and suspect that remains a possibility. If Trump would have been killed, many people would make him a martyr IMO and be the catalyst.

Many political uphevals around the world happenening - UK, France, probably US, and certainly Canada going through changes. Coming year is going to be interesting.

I do agree with Trump on eliminating the federal rebates for BEV's, tax dollars shouldn't be spent on "greening" the market, on either side of the border. BEV's are "dirtier" than ICE's to produce.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, angliagt said:

On the front page of yesterday's paper was this headline -

'Biden says he won't quit,stresses unity".

Made me laugh.

Well good for him. Let's unite with Biden.

• Haha 1

Yup, endorsed 'Prosecutor Knee-Pads' for potus. 

Ya figure Doc Jill negotiated way more than 10% for the Big-Un on this final grift ?? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

More interesting times than expected. If he wanted to support his party, dude should have stepped down a year ago. Now it's turn out the lights, the party's over.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, EDM620 said:

I thought about that before and suspect that remains a possibility. If Trump would have been killed, many people would make him a martyr IMO and be the catalyst.

Many political uphevals around the world happenening - UK, France, probably US, and certainly Canada going through changes. Coming year is going to be interesting.

I do agree with Trump on eliminating the federal rebates for BEV's, tax dollars shouldn't be spent on "greening" the market, on either side of the border. BEV's are "dirtier" than ICE's to produce.

Seeing all the MAGAs with patches on their ear in solidarity…. If Trump were shot in the head, I worry we might see all the MAGAs take their lives as their final devotion.  

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, paradime said:

More interesting times than expected. If he wanted to support his party, dude should have stepped down a year ago. Now it's turn out the lights, the party's over.

I think they all thought they had it in the bag, when the elite's began to realize it was over for him is when they started their coup. With him stepping down now, they have a chance to reorganize and allow some sort of selection that makes it appear the new candidate was selected using the Democratic process and not the back room deal it really is.

Edit: I was wrong they've already selected Kamala .

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1