The Ram & horse trailer vid could probably be a form of action covered by 'Stand Your Ground' legislation. Most likely there wasn't just cowboys in that Mega-Cab, probably some ladies and even a kid or two; and probably an instrument of self-defense or two also. The BLM weenies found out about screwin around with someone who just might climb on a nearly ton of raging pissed off bull for kicks and money. If your participate in that shit keep it in the big blue cities where you have a lot of powerful allies. Classic case of FAFO (Fuck Around and Find Out).

• Like 3
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New legislation would protect drivers who hit protestors

Now, Republican politicians across the country are moving to stop the road-blocking maneuver, proposing increased penalties for demonstrators who run onto highways and legal immunity for drivers who hit them. The bills are among dozens introduced in Legislatures aimed at cracking down on demonstrations.

“It’s not going to be a peaceful protest if you’re impeding the freedom of others,” said Rep. Kevin McDugle, the author of an Oklahoma bill granting criminal and civil immunity to people who drive into crowds on roads. “The driver of that truck had his family in there, and they were scared to death."

https://nebraska.tv/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors-02-20-2021-164925557

Judge temporarily blocks parts of new Oklahoma law limiting protests, protecting drivers

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/2021/10/27/oklahoma-law-allowing-drivers-to-hit-protestors-temporarily-blocked/8574281002/

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, john510 said:

In my state they'd arrest the guys beating the crap out of the robber.

And the LA Times would put a headline that an unsuspecting Antifa member was peacefully shopping with a tool in his hand when he was attacked by White Supremacists..

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, paradime said:

New legislation would protect drivers who hit protestors

Now, Republican politicians across the country are moving to stop the road-blocking maneuver, proposing increased penalties for demonstrators who run onto highways and legal immunity for drivers who hit them. The bills are among dozens introduced in Legislatures aimed at cracking down on demonstrations.

“It’s not going to be a peaceful protest if you’re impeding the freedom of others,” said Rep. Kevin McDugle, the author of an Oklahoma bill granting criminal and civil immunity to people who drive into crowds on roads. “The driver of that truck had his family in there, and they were scared to death."

https://nebraska.tv/new-legislation-would-protect-drivers-who-hit-protestors-02-20-2021-164925557

Judge temporarily blocks parts of new Oklahoma law limiting protests, protecting drivers

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/2021/10/27/oklahoma-law-allowing-drivers-to-hit-protestors-temporarily-blocked/8574281002/

Politicians actually applying a little common sense ? It's a miracle.Not too sure about the Judge.Even most five year olds know NOT to play in the street.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, john510 said:

Politicians actually applying a little common sense ? It's a miracle.Not too sure about the Judge.Even most five year olds know NOT to play in the street.

My mom told us to play in the street in hopes one or more of us would get run over, fewer mouths to feed I guess?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Hmmm.... I wonder how much of this will pan out. Will be interesting to see.

This is pandering to hysteria and just as bad as the NEWS organizations he left. Fuck Tucker and his bullshit predictions. He's gone over to the dark $ide to make a living.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

My mom told us to play in the street in hopes one or more of us would get run over, fewer mouths to feed I guess?

Reverse 'child psychology'. The theory that kids will do the opposite of what they're commanded to do. If she told you not to play in the street, that's the only place you'd be playing.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

This is pandering to hysteria and just as bad as the NEWS organizations he left. Fuck Tucker and his bullshit predictions. He's gone over to the dark $ide to make a living.

Methinks not, as things have become known we the US are largely responsible for the war in Ukraine.

When the Soviet Union collapsed we had the opportunity to go in there and guide them and could have made them the next Japan but instead the Neo warmongers successfully kept them the boogeyman of the world also keeping China off the worlds shit list.

The Neo warmongers in both parties have been antagonizing Russia by doing things like placing missiles in Poland and the Czech republic under Obama, kind of like USSR placing missiles in Cuba.

And it hasn't stopped , now we have the knowledge that the USA put the kibosh on negotiations just as it seemed they were about to reach an agreement, and it seems obvious we blew up the Nordstream pipeline so we could harm Russia and make a larger profit selling LNG to Europe. Even with my meager knowlege it seems plausible that we'd get into a shooting war.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, difrangia said:

Reverse 'child psychology'. The theory that kids will do the opposite of what they're commanded to do. If she told you not to play in the street, that's the only place you'd be playing.

In my hood there were as many as 10 kids playing in the street at any given time. All the crazy shit we did on bike, skateboards, wagons, go-carts, minibikes, and any contraption we could get our hands on, it's a miracle none of us were hit by a car. I chock it up to knowing the dangers and getting the F out of the way. You don't have enough sense to do that, it's a matter of natural selection at that point.

• Like 2

NATO has been putting missiles around Russia for forever. They were installed in Turkey in '59. It's nothing new. The Cuban missiles was a huge fuck up by Khrushchev who underestimated Kennedy's resolve. The difference between this and NATO missiles around Russia is that they were forced to remove them. I was 12 and well remember the Cuban Missile crisis. Old enough to understand and be afraid.

The Warsaw Pact was to counter NATO and form an eastern European 'buffer zone' between NATO members and Russia. How things have changed in the world when the Soviet Union collapsed and these Warsaw Pact nations clamored for freedom* long denied to them. Russia is in decline but in denial and trying to re-form that historic buffer zone. I said back in 2014 that appeasement after Putin annexed the Crimea that this was the case. Maybe  Ukraine and NATO weren't ready then but Putin should have been kicked in the balls right then and there as appeasement just emboldened him to keep going.

* Freedom is what the Russian people will clamor for shortly and be Putin's downfall when Ukraine cleans out it's back yard. 

Russia probably blew up the pipe line by proxy to stop gas exports that it couldn't legally (or morally) stop sending to Europe in order to put pressure on them (cold winter ahead) to ease sanctions. It neatly solved the problem when it was blown up. It failed miserably, Europe just went elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/29/2023 at 6:16 PM, frankendat said:

A nice truck and trailer driver is accosted by a bunch of rioters, trying to stop his truck, banging on his windows and threatening his safety. He could have been fearful of serious injury or death, if the rioters managed to stop the truck. He should have panicked and hit the throttle to get away to safety. If I'm on the jury that is how I see it, I don't care if he splattered a dozen. Attacking a vehicle, in attempt to detain those from lawful passage is the same as attacking the person. Retaliatory force is justified, to the level necessary to stop an attack, but that doesn't matter, because protesters have no right to detain. It is cut and dry, much like Rittenhouse and like Rittenhouse your life would become a spectacle.

The problem today is that the libtard DA's do not see things the way they should be seen, the way things USED to be.  The judicial system in the USA is a train wreck, with all these libtard DA's prosecuting those good people thinking they are defending their rights.  If somebody threatens your life right outside YOUR PROPERTY, shoot them & drag them INSIDE your property...........just be careful to NOT leave a blood trail!!  I'm the kind of guy to try to dissipate a heated situation, whether it directly involves me or not.  These days, that is now very risky, no matter how bad the perp is.  Colorado is a libtard state & I am now fearful of trying to help other people.  That sucks................😒

• Like 2
21 hours ago, john510 said:

In my state they'd arrest the guys beating the crap out of the robber.

That is what is happening in more & more states, as the libtard DA's take over.  We are f**ked if this kind of switching of fault continues in that direction............😡

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Hmmm.... I wonder how much of this will pan out. Will be interesting to see.

Tucker's classic projection shit. Dude's got a predictably myopic view of military history. Except for Kennedy"s Bay Of Pigs fuck up, since WW II, It's been Republican administrations who've started every US war. Korea - Truman, Vietnam - Eisenhower; Granada, Persian Gulf, Panama - Reagan; Iraq 1 - Bush Sr; Iraq 2, and Afghanistan - Bush Jr. 

17 minutes ago, paradime said:

Tucker's classic projection shit. Dude's got a predictably myopic view of military history. Except for Kennedy"s Bay Of Pigs fuck up, since WW II, It's been Republican administrations who've started every US war. Korea - Truman, Vietnam - Eisenhower; Granada, Persian Gulf, Panama - Reagan; Iraq 1 - Bush Sr; Iraq 2, and Afghanistan - Bush Jr. 

Truman was a Democrat and was serving as Pres. Roosevelt's VP at the time of his death in 1945

Eisenhower provided material and weapons with 900 advisors what did Kennedy and Johnson do?

Reagan, yes to all 3, I served at the time and agreed with him.

In Grenada The date of the invasion is now a national holiday, called Thanksgiving Day

Bush Sr. and Jr yes and yes

What you seem to ignore is that both parties were involved in most of those conflicts

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Truman was a Democrat and was serving as Pres. Roosevelt's VP at the time of his death in 1945

Eisenhower provided material and weapons with 900 advisors what did Kennedy and Johnson do?

Reagan, yes to all 3, I served at the time and agreed with him.

In Grenada The date of the invasion is now a national holiday, called Thanksgiving Day

Bush Sr. and Jr yes and yes

What you seem to ignore is that both parties were involved in most of those conflicts

"Started" those wars. Involvement of both parties was in support of the country, not necessarily the administration's decision. Eisenhower gave financial support to the French military, but didn't send military personnel to Vietnam. In 1954 the French went down to defeat to the Communist forces in North Vietnam. It was Kennedy who sent the weapons with 900 military "advisors". Seeing there was no way to win this war, Kennedy formally decided to withdraw from Vietnam, and McNamara supported his decision. We all know what Johnson did.

Reagan's illegal arms sales to Iran money exchange program to fund the Contras was done in secret... until it wasn't. Tx (R) congressman Charlie Wilson supplied billions of $ in weapons through covert CIA channels armong the Mujahideem to fight the Russians in Afghanistan. It bled the Russian economy dry hastening the fall of the USSR. The Biden admin is doing the same to Putin, so it's hypocritical that sleepy Joe gets trashed by Tucker (the nut laser salesman) for his proxi war in Ukraine. It's still feeding the military industrial complex, but at least it's being done out in the open.

I stand corrected on Truman though.