• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All in a days work. A squirt of superglue in each of those padlocks on the chains and hook on to that pile of crap with one of those Ford trucks and drag it bout a half mile off the road, sideways, and just leave it.

Edited by difrangia
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, angliagt said:

"POLICE BRUTALITY!"

No.Protesters are White.

29 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

The rangers don't have bolt cutters or an angle grinder?  pfft

LOL.I like how they got straight to the point.No games just take care of it.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, john510 said:

No.Protesters are White.

LOL.I like how they got straight to the point.No games just take care of it.

Didn't sound like they got right to it, that's the thing.  Stop asking them to move, just cut the chain and arrest them without damaging the taxpayer's vehicle ($$$) or raising concerns about brutality.  I'm not saying they didn't deserve what they got, I just don't quite understand...

• Like 2
3 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Didn't sound like they got right to it, that's the thing.  Stop asking them to move, just cut the chain and arrest them without damaging the taxpayer's vehicle ($$$) or raising concerns about brutality.  I'm not saying they didn't deserve what they got, I just don't quite understand...

Ask them once, nicely, don't argue, don't explain yourself a second time, drive slow push the people and their stuff with your trucks from the highway. Don't speed up, but don't stop, they move, they don't move, their choice. What gets damaged, gets damaged, who gets killed, gets killed. America is the land of the free, our government, of the people, should respect the right of people to volunteer to get hurt and/or killed. It is the failure of our government to handle this shit that increases my blood pressure and if I was stopped on a highway for any extended amount of time because some assholes were protesting, I would be boiling over, because I could remove them--if the police would just go to lunch or something for a while. BUT NO, I calmly drag one off the highway and beat them until I feel better and I'M THE CRIMINAL.

(Note: I would relax and listen quietly to the radio, even stopped on a highway for an extended amount of time if the stoppage was necessary to protect the cleanup crews hosing off what was left of the protesters.)

This is the type of stuff I referenced in my last post, remember this is freedom and dumb shits should be free to accept ramifications, remember stuff like this, when called for jury duty, when voting.

Final note: All that and I  think this video is staged.

• Haha 1

"Plat stupid games - win stupid prizes".

Maybe they'll protest speeding trains next,while standing on

the tracks with metal sleeves on their arms.

We had the same thing with Earth First! protesting cutting

of Redwood trees.Most acted like a bunch of clowns,dancing around,

chanting their (stupid) chants,and taunting the loggers,log truck drivers,

etc.

There was one protester who got killed be a falling Redwood tree,

after he was taunting the loggers there.Even we locals knew that you don't

go in the area where they're cutting these trees.

• Like 1

I just saw an article where Biden was having a meeting with

civil rights activists at the White House. (Wait a minute,isn't -

WHITE House racist?),& of course Al Sharpton was there.

I think he's done more than even Obama to stir up things

regarding racism.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, difrangia said:

Git Er Done !!

Sorry bout the NBC; most inclusive vid I could round up. 

It's my opinion that stupid people need to be run over in order to learn that you can't stop a truck from moving with your body.That idiot running along right in front of the truck ? Are you fucking stupid ? Get out of the way or risk death.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, difrangia said:

Git Er Done !!

Sorry bout the NBC; most inclusive vid I could round up. 

A nice truck and trailer driver is accosted by a bunch of rioters, trying to stop his truck, banging on his windows and threatening his safety. He could have been fearful of serious injury or death, if the rioters managed to stop the truck. He should have panicked and hit the throttle to get away to safety. If I'm on the jury that is how I see it, I don't care if he splattered a dozen. Attacking a vehicle, in attempt to detain those from lawful passage is the same as attacking the person. Retaliatory force is justified, to the level necessary to stop an attack, but that doesn't matter, because protesters have no right to detain. It is cut and dry, much like Rittenhouse and like Rittenhouse your life would become a spectacle.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Gets real good at about the 10:00 mark.

These fucking histrionic morons got the attention they were seeking. All it accomplished was to confirm how the "woke movement" is nothing but a bunch of hyper entitled sociopaths. And to think, Burning Man used to be all about absolute freedom and sharing what you brought. Egocentric wokamania retards like this fucked it up a tree.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, frankendat said:

A nice truck and trailer driver is accosted by a bunch of rioters, trying to stop his truck, banging on his windows and threatening his safety. He could have been fearful of serious injury or death, if the rioters managed to stop the truck. He should have panicked and hit the throttle to get away to safety. If I'm on the jury that is how I see it, I don't care if he splattered a dozen. Attacking a vehicle, in attempt to detain those from lawful passage is the same as attacking the person. Retaliatory force is justified, to the level necessary to stop an attack, but that doesn't matter, because protesters have no right to detain. It is cut and dry, much like Rittenhouse and like Rittenhouse your life would become a spectacle.

Fight or flight - we know what his choice was. He is a Dodge owner, after all...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1