Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/21/2023 at 7:10 PM, angliagt said:

Our Granddaughter,who turned 18 a few months back,paid her '85 Celica GT off,

with her own money.She's also paying for any repairs that it needs.

'85 Celica GT is a fine ride, a fine first ride and all around damn good thing to be 18 and driving. I'd be happy driving one now, but I need to haul  stuff.

• Like 1

Micheal Oher (the subject of the book and movie the Blind Side) has now blind-sided the family that assisted him by taking them to court for money and to end his conservatorship (which truthfully should likely have been done long ago when he was in the NFL).  I guess the maker of the meme suggests he is going to or has hit then with a chair like WWE or perhaps the brawl mentioned (which I have not seen).

So Prigozhin killed by Hillary. Oh wrong one, I mean Putin. Killed in plane crash. Well the world is now a better place but he did have some value as a coup leader.

Jets don't just blow up in flight without some help. Maybe shot down.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

So Prigozhin killed by Hillary. Oh wrong one, I mean Putin. Killed in plane crash. Well the world is now a better place but he did have some value as a coup leader.

Maybe, its likely but still unconfirmed. They will just say Oops! We didn't mean to shoot him down( snicker wink wink)

Edited by Ooph!

Has anyone floated the theory that the whole Hawaii fire might have been a ploy to restaff the new iteration of Epstein's Island?  I mean, if one needed to procure 350-500 children soon-ish, closing school early and sending them home, then starting intense fires all at once with such intensity that it basically put everything through a crematorium, erecting police barricades to keep people from escaping, and shutting off the water seems like a pretty fool proof way to plausibly explain away a bunch of missing people.  Good thing we don't have any journalism anymore or they might research and see if there was any unusual busses in the area that day or a spate of service vans.

• Sad 1
31 minutes ago, flyerdan said:

Has anyone floated the theory that the whole Hawaii fire might have been a ploy to restaff the new iteration of Epstein's Island?  I mean, if one needed to procure 350-500 children soon-ish, closing school early and sending them home, then starting intense fires all at once with such intensity that it basically put everything through a crematorium, erecting police barricades to keep people from escaping, and shutting off the water seems like a pretty fool proof way to plausibly explain away a bunch of missing people.  Good thing we don't have any journalism anymore or they might research and see if there was any unusual busses in the area that day or a spate of service vans.

Is there a new iteration of Epstein's Island?  I have seen some other theories about the Maui fire...................😒

23 hours ago, Logical1 said:

I thought it was about her bust being as big as it is in the poster... That bitch is flat as a board! 

That is the first thing I noticed on the poster. I was getting down on myself for not noticing Bullock was stacked. Then, I looked at some older pictures of her and felt better, she wasn't stacked. Saline or CGI shouldn't matter to me, since I'll never fondle those fun bags, but I have standards for the spank bank.

• Haha 1

Sure. Putin may even be behind this. Assassination is simply put, just politics by other means isn't it? He goes off to exile where he doesn't have to keep looking behind him for his crimes and Putin looks like a bad ass. "It is better to be feared than to be loved, if one cannot be both." Though I doubt this very much. He has many reasons to just get rid of him. The Wagner Group, a mercenary bunch of rapists, thieves and thugs culled from Russian prisons, won't be very happy and will become even more anti Putin but I imagine he has thought this out.

RE: homeless shit on the tracks.

add:

vinyl tubing

can of oven cleaner

container of blue chalk for string line

parts of a door handle and lock set

On the way through the park some douche had a 'camp' which is illegal. I dragged all the shit out onto the path. Perhaps a local will cart it the 300m to the road if not I'll take a small tarp with me tomorrow and drag it out.  

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

add:

vinyl tubing

can of oven cleaner

On the way through the park some douche had a 'camp' which is illegal. I dragged all the shit out onto the path. Perhaps a local will cart it the 300m to the road if not I'll take a small tarp with me tomorrow and drag it out.  

Be careful if the zombie see's you dragging it away they'll fight to get the crap back.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

add:

vinyl tubing

can of oven cleaner

2 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Be careful if the zombie see's you dragging it away they'll fight to get the crap back.

Yes be careful those people are usually mentally off or on drugs.

Well I saw this rather neat pile two days ago and it was undisturbed this morning so I moved it all to the trail. If that shit is still on the side of the trail where I put it tomorrow, it's gone. The park is a trail that is an old abandoned logging RR that runs along the ocean with all house back yards accessible from it. It's illegal to camp, have fires any time or smoke in the park. It's a beautiful walk alongside the shore. It doesn't need human shit and garbage left behind. There is a parking lot at one end and road access at the other. In the parking lot they do empty the garbage barrels but no one is going to walk the 1km in to look for anything, you would have to complain. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, john510 said:

Yes be careful those people are usually mentally off or on drugs.

Yup, there was some chick in July sitting on the other RR tracks well away from the ocean. She was singing to herself amid her huge pile of 'belongings' and the ubiquitous shopping cart. Next day there was crap all over and damage to my groomed trail I maintain. Not 50 meters away in the bush on the trail down to the other park mentioned above by the ocean was a couple of tarps blocking progress. They were littered with homeless crap and junk so I stepped around and grabbed the tarp and started dragging it down to the highway. Naturally as soon as I break out into the open there she is, wrestling a stuck shopping cart. FUCK! Piss on it I hustle right by her and am passed before she starts whining "That's my stuff!!" over and over. I didn't look back kept going to the highway where she's headed or it will get picked up. She straggled about 100 meters after me and stopped.

Next day I grab the other trap (again full of garbage and more that I picked up) and dragged it to the highway. Yep she had managed to get about 50 meters and set up 'camp'. I hustled past her but she saw me and started whining. Next day, no her, but campsite still there. Few days later on a Sunday there was a car and two 'social worker women' talking to her. Next day she moved around corner. Two days later, gone, hasn't come back.