Sustainable. What a bullshit word. NOTHING is sustainable it's just a process that seems ok... for now but then when it fucks up later or much later, it's too fucking late. It's an illusion. I wouldn't want a cruise ship showing up in our harbor. They run up the straight almost daily on way to Alaska. They are full of old people that don't wash poop off their hands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Sustainable. What a bullshit word. NOTHING is sustainable it's just a process that seems ok... for now but then when it fucks up later or much later, it's too fucking late. It's an illusion. I wouldn't want a cruise ship showing up in our harbor. They run up the straight almost daily on way to Alaska. They are full of old people that don't wash poop off their hands.

Old people that don't wash their hands ????  Yes sustainable is bullshit.Fish is one of those products they like to sell as a sustainable resource.They advertise it as a sustainable resource.What it really means is they haven't decimated the fishery yet.

• Like 1

Sorry, My bad. I forgot sustainable is a trigger word here. Next time I'll refer it as a form of equilibrium, or balance. 

Tuna fishing in San Diego didn't give a shit about finding or maintaining equilibrium with that natural resource, and their entire industry collapsed. Same thing almost happened with cod on the East Coast. As a result the the National Marine Fisheries Service was formed to manage fish stocks in federal waters, and the Regional Fisheries Management Organizations manage fishing in international waters. Those guys use the word sustainable though.

11 minutes ago, paradime said:

Sorry, My bad. I forgot sustainable is a trigger word here. Next time I'll refer it as a form of equilibrium, or balance. 

Tuna fishing in San Diego didn't give a shit about finding or maintaining equilibrium with that natural resource, and their entire industry collapsed. Same thing almost happened with cod on the East Coast. As a result the the National Marine Fisheries Service was formed to manage fish stocks in federal waters, and the Regional Fisheries Management Organizations manage fishing in international waters. Those guys use the word sustainable though.

Mike claiming old people don't wash their hands is what triggered me.Are you supposed to wash your hands after you poop ?

• Haha 3

Gitcha summa this 'Fundamental Transformation', plebes !!

We is on a 'downhill run' Bros !!

Git yerself prepared !!

Fundamental Transformation = Great Reset = Build Back Better = Ca Ca for all the survivors.

P.S. Somebody doctored the ring up; not the one I've seen more than a couple of little stories about. 

obama vs constitution.jpg

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, difrangia said:

Gitcha summa this 'Fundamental Transformation', plebes !!

We is on a 'downhill run' Bros !!

Git yerself prepared !!

Fundamental Transformation = Great Reset = Build Back Better = Ca Ca for all the survivors.

P.S. Somebody doctored the ring up; not the one I've seen more than a couple of little stories about. 

obama vs constitution.jpg

Shouldn't ALL politicians be required to take a Constitution test

before they can start working?

And ALL current ones should be required to do so.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, angliagt said:

Shouldn't ALL politicians be required to take a Constitution test

before they can start working?

And ALL current ones should be required to do so.  

I'm no expert but I bet I know more about American Constitution that they do.

• Like 3

The Z generation is completely apoplectic about our government, and for good reason. Our youth sees our generation as responsible for the mess we live in and in many ways they're right. I grew up in a time with the pledge of allegiance, and when honor in government meant something. I had pride and trust in that. For the life of me, I don't know how we blindly elect and accept our money grubbing deeply dishonorable shit sack "leaders". It's not what I was taught, and not what I teach my kids.

• Like 3

Western Alliance (yellow)     vs     Global South (gray)

If you don't know what this map represents, just keep it in the back of your mind. You'll see it again.

Western Alliance -vs- BRICS.jpg

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, difrangia said:

Western Alliance (yellow)     vs     Global South (gray)

If you don't know what this map represents, just keep it in the back of your mind. You'll see it again.

Western Alliance -vs- BRICS.jpg

Looks good to me, not accurate, but good none the less. I have nationalistic interests. Id love to see more made in America on Canada or Mexico on shit im considering to buy. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Looks good to me, not accurate, but good none the less. I have nationalistic interests. Id love to see more made in America on Canada or Mexico on shit im considering to buy. 

jb510, to add to my perspective, could you briefly comment on a couple of the major portions that you see as inaccurate ? I'll have to admit that I know little or see very little in the news about Greenland. Thanks.