32 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Fuck you two. Biden is the most popular, voted for president in history. Some of his fans liked him so much they voted for him more than once. In some states people got up out of their graves and voted for him. Let's go Joe!!!!

I did make a comment about voting for my mom who passed away in 2014. This did piss a few people off thinking I was serious? People will fall into believing damn near anything these days. It's not Let's go Joe, It's "Lets go Branden"

• Like 4
  • Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Voters have to drain the swamp.A President can only expose the swamp creatures.But if people can't figure out who they are on their own there will be no draining of the swamp.Some people just need to accept the fact that Trump did pretty well considering what he was up against.Calling him a dictator is just about irrational.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

they have given the burden to us

by telling us to recycle (great example of corporate greed)

and now the same advertisement is being used

against the person who criticizes the same greed

almost mocking that person

wow

whats next ??

unions are compared to slave labor ?

cynicism exists but not if we let the system destroy our will to be free

through critical thinking and organization

i dont believe these same "people" are happy that small business exist

i dont believe these same multinational corporations and financial institutions care about quality in society

please tell me im not seeing something

or theres something i need to learn

• Like 2

868199148_ScreenShot2022-03-17at4_44_05PM.png.9dd482ad5d6028950bae37b9e5f4aa48.png

shifting the burden 

instead of producing safer environmental products 

just like tax evasion

(yea there is corruption in third party programs funded by the people) 

but the fact is many of us dislike tax season 

instead of agreeing to a greater society 

we irrationally buy products from the big companies that use our roads and other civil services we support 

with no or little support from them 

by we I mean general public 

yea that burden is shifting too 

so instead of criticizing taxes 

exploit the corruption that misuses it 

and support those that help build a better "America"

3 hours ago, john510 said:

It was a commercial about littering ? 

Yes it was a PSA public service announcement, probably the most effective ad campaign ever because people did act on cleaning up their litter. His name was Iron Eyes Cody he played the part of indians in many films and TV westerns, he was also married to a native Indian. I think after awhile people just assumed he was native, I remember a friend discussing it with me knowing that he wasn't when the Ad was out.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

We get the government we deserve.

See this is the kinda shit you pop off with.. Do you even hear yourself? Every generation of my family since immigrating to the states has served, we vote, we get involved with our district representatives... I’ve literally shed blood for my country! Wtf have you done? Leave us the fuck out of your weak ass over generalized opinions..

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

We get the government we deserve.

Negative.As a hard working,tax paying upstanding citizen i deserve a lot better.Especially here in the state i live in where my vote means NOTHING anymore.I'd agree with you if those that voted for Biden were the only ones that had to pay the consequences of voting for him.Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.What he's done is no comparison to mean tweets,an over tanned complexion and a blunt way of saying things that for some reason hurt people's feelings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jbirds510 said:

See this is the kinda shit you pop off with.. Do you even hear yourself? Every generation of my family since immigrating to the states has served, we vote, we get involved with our district representatives... I’ve literally shed blood for my country! Wtf have you done? Leave us the fuck out of your weak ass over generalized opinions..

Read it again slowly. It can be a triumph or a tragedy of a statement. But true in both cases. Weak assed over generalized opinions?....

"the government you elect is the government you deserve" Jefferson

"every nation gets the government it deserves" Joseph De Maistre 1811

Churchill, Trueman, Alex De Tocqueville  and a half dozen others have all said the a similar thing about democracy. What have I done? Well I poke the sleeping bear. A lot of democracy is made up of sleeping bears.

26 minutes ago, john510 said:

Negative.As a hard working,tax paying upstanding citizen i deserve a lot better.

You most certainly deserve much much better!!!!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Yes it was a PSA public service announcement, probably the most effective ad campaign ever because people did act on cleaning up their litter. His name was Iron Eyes Cody he played the part of indians in many films and TV westerns, he was also married to a native Indian. I think after awhile people just assumed he was native, I remember a friend discussing it with me knowing that he wasn't when the Ad was out.

i watched some documentary about him and he actually thought and acted like he was an Indian till he died . 

was weird but whatever

• Like 1
On 3/18/2022 at 7:48 PM, john510 said:

Negative.As a hard working,tax paying upstanding citizen i deserve a lot better.Especially here in the state i live in where my vote means NOTHING anymore.I'd agree with you if those that voted for Biden were the only ones that had to pay the consequences of voting for him.Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.What he's done is no comparison to mean tweets,an over tanned complexion and a blunt way of saying things that for some reason hurt people's feelings.

The problem is we get shit for choices. There are two parties that rule and gang up against any competition from a third. I voted third party because I really couldn't vote for either the Republican or Democrat shitweasels running. Both those cocksuckers are equal piles of shit in my eyes. The problem is it costs insane amounts of money to run for president so their are a lot of donor dicks being sucked and a lot of corruption for the cocksuckers to repay. The interest of the average american is ignored. Campaign promises mean nothing and everyone makes excuses why they don't follow through on them.

• Like 1