11 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Lindsey is another career cunt who talks big when the camera turns to him and the director calls "ACTION"

If you read the article or the DOJ documents linked in the article Robert Mueller, and the FBI accompany to him is a crooked criminal shit stain behind a federal badge.

Lindsey's rant was pro Trump with not an ounce of bite. Just a flatulent cunt bag who pretends to be a man of the people. 

Like that piece of shit dead McCain, Romney, Bush and bunch more shit bags, he's part of the cabal making up the deep state.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your 'deep state" is a conspiracy theory.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States

Conspiracy theory..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Conspiracy theories resist falsification and are reinforced by circular reasoning: both evidence against the conspiracy and an absence of evidence for it are re-interpreted as evidence of its truth,[5][6] whereby the conspiracy becomes a matter of faith rather than something that can be proved or disproved (i.e. the conspiracy is pseudo-scientific - it fails to comply with the scientific method).[7][8] Research suggests that conspiracist ideation—belief in conspiracy theories—can be psychologically harmful or pathological[9][10] and that it is correlated with psychological projection, paranoia and Machiavellianism.[11] Psychologists attribute finding a conspiracy where there is none to a mental illness called illusory pattern perception.[12][13]

Conspiracy theories once limited to fringe audiences have become commonplace in mass media, emerging as a cultural phenomenon of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.[14][15][16][17]

• Like 1

Actual Definition by Webster. Not by a lefty activist edited online hub (Wiki)

deep state

noun

1. a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.
    "the deep state and its policy of allowing extremist ideologies to flourish may be the actual issues of concern"

This is not a theory. Or conspiracy. Anything that flies in the face of your bias is generally tossed to the side with a smattering of marginalizing language "conspiricy theory".

Here is some reality. 

There are power clubs called political parties that put into place candidates that espouse party agenda or near party agenda for control of three branches of government. Multiple terms of office (deep state). The political parties also place non elected people into bureaucratic government positions (deep state) that further party agenda through policy or enforcement. This is neither theory or false conspiricy. It is as factual as you having a nose on your face mike. 

The best way to cast doubt on the truth is through marginalizing anything that might expose fault or nefarious behavior. Lets call it a name that is to de-legitimatize its efforts of exposure. 

(Lindsey Graham) has been in the federal system (House and Senate) since 1994 and sat on some very powerful committees since... I would say that qualifies as a deep state member by Webster definition. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5
17 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Actual Definition by Webster. Not by a lefty activist edited online hub (Wiki)

deep state

noun

1. a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.
    "the deep state and its policy of allowing extremist ideologies to flourish may be the actual issues of concern"

This is not a theory. Or conspiracy. Anything that flies in the face of your bias is generally tossed to the side with a smattering of marginalizing language "conspiricy theory".

Here is some reality. 

There are power clubs called political parties that put into place candidates that espouse party agenda or near party agenda for control of three branches of government. Multiple terms of office (deep state). The political parties also place non elected people into bureaucratic government positions (deep state) that further party agenda through policy or enforcement. This is neither theory or false conspiricy. It is as factual as you having a nose on your face mike. 

The best way to cast doubt on the truth is through marginalizing anything that might expose fault or nefarious behavior. Lets call it a name that is to de-legitimatize its efforts of exposure. 

(Lindsey Graham) has been in the federal system (House and Senate) since 1994 and sat on some very powerful committees since... I would say that qualifies as a deep state member by Webster definition. 

Believed to be.... either it is or it isn't.

19 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

So just look the other way and pretend it didn't happen ? That was some pretty crooked behavior they exposed.

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, john510 said:

So just look the other way and pretend it didn't happen ? That was some pretty crooked behavior they exposed.

I have no issue with exposure.

I have an issue with this little cunt because he was the one along side McCain that floated the fake dossier to the FBI....

He is tied up in the fake collusion BS too.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I have no issue with exposure.

I have an issue with this little cunt because he was the one along side McCain that floated the fake dossier to the FBI....

He is tied up in the fake collusion BS too.

I did not know that,interesting.

• Like 1
On 8/7/2020 at 5:27 PM, datzenmike said:

Too many whiny cunts  out there 

What have I started...

On 8/7/2020 at 6:38 PM, datzenmike said:

You forgot Silver Streak.

I'm not biased... the rights are whiny cunts too.

20 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Lindsey is another career cunt who talks big when the camera turns to him and the director calls "ACTION"

2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lindsey Graham and Trey Gowdy are deep state pressure relief valves. They screech at the top of their lungs promising to bring fiery justice and harsh punishment upon those evil-doers who disrespect the law but never follow through. They yell at the bad guys to placate the repug base but neither follow through and actually try to get anyone locked up. I don't expect much from Senator Girl's Name but Gowdy was a helluva an aggressive and successful prosecutor in the 1990s. He also is a snappy dresser - gif related:

200.gif

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
On 8/10/2020 at 11:40 AM, datzenmike said:

Your 'deep state" is a conspiracy theory.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States

Conspiracy theory..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Conspiracy theories resist falsification and are reinforced by circular reasoning: both evidence against the conspiracy and an absence of evidence for it are re-interpreted as evidence of its truth,[5][6] whereby the conspiracy becomes a matter of faith rather than something that can be proved or disproved (i.e. the conspiracy is pseudo-scientific - it fails to comply with the scientific method).[7][8] Research suggests that conspiracist ideation—belief in conspiracy theories—can be psychologically harmful or pathological[9][10] and that it is correlated with psychological projection, paranoia and Machiavellianism.[11] Psychologists attribute finding a conspiracy where there is none to a mental illness called illusory pattern perception.[12][13]

Conspiracy theories once limited to fringe audiences have become commonplace in mass media, emerging as a cultural phenomenon of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.[14][15][16][17]

If you need wiki to tell you how to think, I don't know what to tell you except you're a not as smart as you think you are 🤷‍♂️

16 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Lindsey Graham and Trey Gowdy are deep state pressure relief valves. They screech at the top of their lungs promising to bring fiery justice and harsh punishment upon those evil-doers who disrespect the law but never follow through. They yell at the bad guys to placate the repug base but neither follow through and actually try to get anyone locked up. I don't expect much from Senator Girl's Name but Gowdy was a helluva an aggressive and successful prosecutor in the 1990s. He also is a snappy dresser - gif related:

200.gif

Thank you, yes I too lost all respect for those Chihuahuas.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Wiki as the source was the whole point of that quote but it doesn't take away from the fact that 'deep state' really is a conspiracy nut comment and will be seen as such.

See above : The best way to cast doubt on the truth is through marginalizing anything that might expose fault or nefarious behavior.

• Like 1