• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

images.jpeg-5.jpg.88cfbf50a9c2da7a51a05509a8092617.jpg

By all practical means, you and people like you, are a virus. Hopefully it eventually dies off before it kills the host. 

you've got bigger fish to fry than some malcontented misanthropic keyboard warrior regurgitating memes and put-downs halfway across the globe. Don't you?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bastardo said:

Yeah, same reason we had a white riot and attack on the Capitol. It's the "old" South expelling it's (hopefully) agonal breath. People hate giving up privilege and think that they are being discriminated against when they lose advantage. In Trump's case it was a reaction to 8 years of a fine (if a bit corporatist) BLACK president. I saw a lot of the typical shit heads immediately lose their shit and start the now everyday dog whistling and I've seen it on here plenty.

Trump was the truck-nut crowd "rolling coal" on progressive America.

Trump got his biggest amount of voter support from the populist Bernie jump. Not from the GOP. 

Edited by Mattndew76
6 minutes ago, bastardo said:

you've got bigger fish to fry than some malcontented misanthropic keyboard warrior regurgitating memes and put-downs halfway across the globe. Don't you?

Ha ha no I'm not that important either.

But in all honesty the constant trolling on the internet for no other reason than to derail discussion and cause tension between groups who let emotion over ride the good sense to just ignore said trolls is part of the problem with all this shit going on everywhere. 

An analogy would be the "white riot" you so fondly refer to in your recent pages of trolling, there is the general crowd (the thousand odd ratsun members looking on) then you have the more impassioned people joining in the yelling at each other at the front (ie participants on each "side" in this thread) then you have the fuckstick wearing the viking helmet costume who lives with his mom and only eats organic grown food stirring shit for no other reason than because he can. It's thinly veiled within the guise of some sort of virtous moral standing or another but it's really bullshit. He is just an angry man that doesn't know what to do with himself after his 5th hate wank for the day. 

Don't choose to be that guy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, bastardo said:

I disagree with your opinion

Its not an opinion. 12% or the Bernie bros cast votes for the Cheeto.

This demo was enough to give the advantage over Hilda Beast Cunton in the key electoral states she lost.

Edited by Mattndew76
1 minute ago, Str8jacket said:

the thousand odd ratsun members looking on

I'd say the large majority of Ratsun users don't even pay attention to this thread.

I don't really lie, I do deceive in other ways, the last deception I perpetrated on here was logging in as Punkin Dave (RIP Dave). My thesis here is that I actually believe what I am typing and the trollery comes from the immature manner in which I interact with those I disagree with.

Sorry to hear about the fires, you kiwis seem like a good lot on the whole.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I thought a guard (or cop) shot a young woman who died. Three, or maybe 4 now, died from non violent medical emergencies on the property (such as a heart attack).... not right there but somewhere on capitol grounds. These 3 (or 4) are always lumped in as having died in the 'violent terrorist clash in an attempt to.... blah blah blah" Their untimely and innocent deaths are being spun into a narrative by the media.

The  1 death I attribute to the hands of a Q-tard participant in the capitol riot. As are the 30 attributed to active participation in the peaceful riots from the BLM people. 

The other casualty although very tragic is a consequence of bad action and the officer who shot her will also see some form of consequence. As for the peripheral medical emergency deaths..

Covid-19

Edited by Mattndew76
21 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup, text that says 'Dan Rather @DanRather The hypocrisy of the Trump thuggery can be epitomized by a seditious rioter beating a police officer at the Capitol with an American flag. It was never about the flag, or "blue lives matter." These were mere props in a movement fueled by power, injustice, and racism. 10:05 AM 12Jan21 Twitter for iPhone'

This guy has absolute no room to talk about anything to do with hypocrisy.  Fucker was caught making up stories and telling them over broadcast TV.

He cant even get facts right about this either. Officer was beaned in the head with a fire extinguisher not "beating" by anyone. There is video of it happening. 

Edited by Mattndew76
38 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Ah yes Danny boy, faker of reservist paperwork for errant pilots somehow deemed smarter than your average news reader by angry left leaning trolls.

31 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

This guy has absolute no room to talk about anything to do with hypocrisy.  Fucker was caught making up stories and telling them over broadcast TV.

He cant even get facts right about this either. Officer was beaned in the head with a fire extinguisher not "beating" by anyone. There is video of it happening. 

well at least you guys are consistent with your dog whistling. Ignore the message and attack the messenger.  

7 minutes ago, bastardo said:

well at least you guys are consistent with your dog whistling. Ignore the message and attack the messenger.  

Saying its Dog whistling is self associating. You can call anything you want a silent message for anything you feel deserved.

Just like this. 

Your response is definitely a dog whistle saying its ok to excuse the looting of innocent people in the name of a false narrative. 

Do you Q too?

Instead of kids being stored in a pizza shop basement, Racists are hiding under a donut shop?

Edited by Mattndew76
2 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Saying its Dog whistling is self associating. You can call anything you want a silent message for anything you feel deserved.

Just like this. 

Your response is definitely a dog whistle saying its ok to excuse the looting of innocent people in the name of a false narrative. 

Do you Q too?

I see you as being intentionally obtuse.

4 minutes ago, bastardo said:

I see you as being intentionally obtuse.

I totally get his message, but he is way too late to the party of opinion. He deserves no credence being a career liar. 

These guys are supposed to be the law n order supporters but they killed a law man.  It is a rich irony in contrast of reputation.  

The sign that the Q-turds and Trumpers gave up on the Blue line was weeks before at state level protests.

• Like 1