• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bastardo said:

Wrong again dude. You really need to stop spreading disinformation.

Per the Salt Lake tribune:

"However, he is not affiliated with Black Lives Matter Utah. Lex Scott, founder of BLM Utah, told The Tribune on Thursday that Sullivan has never been a member."

Find the full article here

It seems a large part of your guy's problem is that you are going to YouTube for your information. That's a good place for cat videos and how-to-change-your-oil tutorials not facts. If you're ever in doubt of a news sources veracity I suggest Mediabiasfactcheck.com

Or you could just keep staring at the shadows on the wall of the cave.

Just look at him.  He’s obviously one of those 

1 hour ago, Jahva Jef said:

"gang bangers"

So he has to be BLM.  

• Haha 1

That was just for fun...

In all reality.  Dude was pretty aligned with BLM. But pretty clearly should show you guys that BLM and Republicans or Team Trump are not mutually exclusive and BLM is not a Democrat organization despite the majority being democrat I expect.  that dude was clearly team Trump.

• Haha 2

Just because you might be there does not make you team Trump. He's a professional agitator for the CCP. The worst kind of trouble maker.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

139077990_3745440135499152_8068010676431

You guys bitching about first amendment rights seem to forget that I was removed for speaking freely. 

Fact IS these platforms are privately held companies that can impose whatever requirements they like in their end-user license agreement (you sign one to be here) and the typical user agrees to it without even reading what the typical user is agreeing to. This fact has been studied as shown here. It's kinda like "we reserve the right to refuse service" or "no shoes, no shirt, no service"

Fact is  we should probably have a state run Twitter or Facebook or whatever. There would be clear rules, it would be governed by the first amendment, and it would be free from profit.
Short of that we're all just blithering on Bezos' network(s) and he can decide what the rules are.

Now cough up your first born.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bastardo said:

You guys bitching about first amendment rights seem to forget that I was removed for speaking freely. 

That's the thing with the whole free speech thing I suppose, just because it's there doesn't mean you should just spew out the first thing that pops into your spud, some stuff doesn't really need to be said. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to write down for perpetuity everything I think, I'd be locked up. 

The guys who wrote the amendments where probably thinking that speech was exactly that, something a person would need to physically carry out in front of their peers, not hiding behind an a monitor on the other side of the country🤔

11 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

The guys who wrote the amendments where probably thinking that speech was exactly that, something a person would need to physically carry out in front of their peers, not hiding behind an a monitor on the other side of the country🤔

Not true, there were newspapers distributed nationally.

The purpose of free speech is to protect dissent from the government. We, in the USA, are allowed to stand on the corner and say: "the president is a petty, venal, tyrant" Try that shit in Russia, China, or any other totalitarian state. Eventually you will disappear.
Trump's attacks on the media and his creation of the term "fake-news" was an attack on this exact principal. He wanted to silence his critics and control anything that was said in regards to him. 

Now we have people repeating these attacks; that are either so confused by their adoration of him, or want to further his fascistic agenda; running around crying out that their/Trump's freedom of speech is being impinged. It's not, they're/Trump's being held accountable for what is said.

This is the price we pay for freedom, we must deal with the irrational rationally.

Edited by bastardo
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, bastardo said:

...and rightly so.

Fact is Ratsun is privately owned also. It could arbitrarily refuse access or dismiss members as it sees fit. Some shit just shouldn't be brought up or mentioned as you know only too well. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bastardo said:

Fact IS these platforms are privately held companies that can impose whatever requirements they like in their end-user license agreement (you sign one to be here) and the typical user agrees to it without even reading what the typical user is agreeing to. This fact has been studied as shown here. It's kinda like "we reserve the right to refuse service" or "no shoes, no shirt, no service"

Fact is  we should probably have a state run Twitter or Facebook or whatever. There would be clear rules, it would be governed by the first amendment, and it would be free from profit.
Short of that we're all just blithering on Bezos' network(s) and he can decide what the rules are.

Now cough up your first born.

Maybe things have changed here, I think this thread is proof.

Was your version of speaking freely a personal attack? I remember you (loatsu or iotsu?) but don't recall what got you booted maybe its best left unremembered.

I agree with what you are saying about the user agreement the problem with what's happening is they are making shit up putting words not said and meanings not meant with words that were said to block someone that seemed to actually boost the twitster platform with his use of it and if they can do it to him they sure as shit can do it to us. In addition to the corporate blocking now we see that the unity called for by the President Elect and the left really means conformance.

kinda like these guy's

the-borg.jpg

Edited by Ooph!
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

...and rightly so.

Fact is Ratsun is privately owned also. It could arbitrarily refuse access or dismiss members as it sees fit. Some shit just shouldn't be brought up or mentioned as you know only too well. 

Being a member on a forum comes with rules kind of like work. You can speak you mind to a point but when you are a total prick your ass will get handed to you. There was a guy on the Pontiac forum talking trash about a friend and I called him on his BS. Noticed the same guy trashing others on different threads and I called him on that also. The key board bully didn't like it and targeted me. I called him out again and he couldn't handle it. The guy is now banned from Pontiac forums. Hell I said it before I was threatened to be banned by thin skin guys on the Hot Wheel collector forums? What a bunch of CUNTS! Carry on...

1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

Was your version of speaking freely a personal attack? I remember you (loatsu or iotsu?) but don't recall what got you booted maybe its best left unremembered.

I was getting annoyed with Dig-Dug (he likes Fords) because he was being homophobic about my signature that had a floppy dong in it, so I looked up Dig-Dug's address in the whitepages and posted it here. That got me a suspension, so I borrowed a respected member's login credentials (RIP Dave) and supported myself by posting as him. That got me banned.

I really don't have a problem with it. I guess Mike missed my brand of trollishness so once he realized who I was suspected to be he didn't wipe me off the forum. 

I come here now because it's as close as I can get to opposing political viewpoints... and to be an online dickbag

1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

I agree with what you are saying about the user agreement the problem with what's happening is they are making shit up putting words not said and meanings not meant with words that were said to block someone that seemed to actually boost the twitster platform with his use of it and if they can do it to him they sure as shit can do it to us.

As we have established that is their right as private companies. In Twitter's case they gave Cheeto-Hitler enough rope to hang himself and he decided to hang the whole Republican party.

1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

In addition to the corporate blocking now we see that the unity called for by the President Elect and the left really means conformance.

The conformance we seek is to the law. Law that has been established by duly appointed representatives. For there to be unity wrongs and harms done must be acknowledged. It's abusive to blame those that have been harmed for being gun-shy about moving forward when they have not had their wounds acknowledged.

Edited by bastardo

I didn't miss any of it. You did a lot more than post his address and were a dick. Personal attacks and impersonating another member are both banning or at least a suspension offense. Not one person complained when you left and life was easier and went on without you. I didn't want to deal with or think about it when you showed up and was prepared to wait and see, but if you think to repeat the past and be abrasive because it's your nature and can't help yourself just say so and I'll fix it. When a tooth ache becomes too much to ignore out it comes.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, angliagt said:

I heard that this inauguration will cost 35 MILLION DOLLARS.Wonder who's paying for that?

The taxpayer, who else?

• Like 1

As a newbie with very little knowledge of datsuns, I will say this thread was far more enjoyable before the negative energy jumped in.

If I was a moderator I would take some of these "Trolls" seriously. When I was a kid back in the 70s none of this would be excepted in wood or auto shop.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, angliagt said:

I heard that this inauguration will cost 35 MILLION DOLLARS.Wonder who's paying for that?

3 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

The taxpayer, who else?

I'm thinking China

• Haha 1

Well it does appear that the actions of the few implicate the whole. 

Unless you're on the left. Then it's different. Ask Don, he knows what you need to think. 

• Like 1

https://pledgetimes.com/pelosi-rummaged-in-laptop-during-the-storming-of-the-capitol-is-found-dead/

https://maps.southfront.org/man-who-stormed-capitol-stole-nancy-pelosis-laptop-found-dead-by-alleged-suicide/

Full disclosure other than he was pictured going through the laptop, I have not found a good original source for him having been the one to steal it. I do see it being reported in a few places but have not been able to find any other info verifying it.

139278674_1366760210345197_2428679715386175320_n.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

https://pledgetimes.com/pelosi-rummaged-in-laptop-during-the-storming-of-the-capitol-is-found-dead/

https://maps.southfront.org/man-who-stormed-capitol-stole-nancy-pelosis-laptop-found-dead-by-alleged-suicide/

Full discloser other than he was pictured going through the laptop, I have not found a good original source for him having been the one to steal it. I do see it being reported in a few places but have not been able to find any other info verifying it.

Did he cross the Clintons as well?

• Like 4

the harddrive

1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

Full discloser other than he was pictured going through the laptop, I have not found a good original source for him having been the one to steal it. I do see it being reported in a few places but have not been able to find any other info verifying it.

It prolly had photos of himself on it,

classic move by the goodguys

On 1/16/2021 at 8:26 AM, Str8jacket said:

Another well thought out and poignant statement from ratwagon, well done champ.

Now you better get back to throwing faeces at passers by and remember, those voices in your head won't rant at themselves, better get back to it. 

NO, you, are, fucked..........  

The Canuck puppet, can sit back, and troll, all he wants.........

I still live in, the “real” land of the free, and the, home of the brave........

In the interim, the “real world”, will sit back and continue to, watch Muricas demise into the quagmire of a “3rd world country”.

”Oh say can you see, “pissant Muricans going down the toilet, as their, warped, and dystopian “democracy”, crumbles”.

p.s., bananna, you lame, banjo plucking fuck, feel free to to come to, “the real gods country”, if, you ever want it.

I doubt though, you ghetto boy, and, panhandler fuck, you are, or can/ever would, or ever able to, afford the bus fare, outside of, the ghetto, you clearly live in!

• Haha 1