16 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Parking under a tree is like running around a golf course waving your 9 iron over your head in a thunder storm.

Yea but it wasn’t exactly “under” the tree that fell on it .. was neighbor across the damn streets .. 

597185EF-1658-4B52-95CF-693588488958.jpeg

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You would think parking 75-100 feet away would be good enough .. car was to the left of that white SUV a good 10 feet or more .. Tan tarp 

tree is touching that deck in the background 

BA570A2A-4572-45B8-B60B-9AC046CDBA59.jpeg

Edited by bananahamuck
3 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

You know my wife? Ha Ha, looks kind of overkill now. Especially since most of those taking part last week that live in their mother's basements are now grounded. It looks like there might be a couple of lefty fucktards in the group but definitely a majority Trump fucktards and some that don't care which side they are on so they can just damage property and act out because they didn't have a Daddy to teach them the difference between right or wrong

Are you one of those fucktards that lumps all Trump supporters into the same group that tore up the Capital ? 

45 minutes ago, john510 said:

Are you one of those fucktards that lumps all Trump supporters into the same group that tore up the Capital ? 

Nope! I thought I made that clear. Listening to interviews of others that were at the rally but left or otherwise did not partake in the destruction were sick and disappointed this happened as anyone should be. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable or condones this as some good is a POS in my opinion.

• Like 1

ONLY five more days until ALL our problems are solved,& EVERY disease will be cured.

The new regime seems to have all the answers.I wonder just where they're getting all the money

to do this with.

I heard that this inauguration will cost 35 MILLION DOLLARS.Wonder who's paying for that?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

What does it mean when the army moves onto and takes over the capitol???

Who's the commander and chief of the armed forces?

First question,we've become sick of politicians and their behavior and they know it now.Second question,Nancy Pelosi.

1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

So BLM(s) fucks were there.

Look Mike you can't hold an entire group or segment of the population responsible for the bad actions of a few, that is an unfair and unreasonable position to take........

unless they are white......

or republican.....

or Trump supporters......

or Anti the above, disguised as the above, then they must be purged. All very reasonable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Wrong again dude. You really need to stop spreading disinformation.

Per the Salt Lake tribune:

"However, he is not affiliated with Black Lives Matter Utah. Lex Scott, founder of BLM Utah, told The Tribune on Thursday that Sullivan has never been a member."

Find the full article here

It seems a large part of the problem you guys have is that you are going to YouTube for your information. That's a good place for cat videos and how-to-change-your-oil tutorials, not facts. If you're ever in doubt of a news sources veracity I suggest Mediabiasfactcheck.com

Or you could just keep staring at the shadows on the wall of the cave.

Edited by bastardo
23 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

This YouTube video is from a guy named Roman Balmakov who writes for the Epoch Times see their credibility rating here it's less than stellar.

For those that don't click on links (I don't blame you) the synopsis is: 

"Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and                               conspiracy theories as well as numerous failed fact checks."

Edited by bastardo

Epoch times 

9 minutes ago, bastardo said:

This YouTube video is from a guy named Roman Balmakov who writes for the Epoch Times see their credibility rating here it's less than stellar.

For those that don't click on links (I don't blame you) the synopsis is: 

"Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and                               conspiracy theories as well as numerous failed fact checks."

and that's why a subscription is about 15 bucks a month, 

twitter will you hate your republican parents for free

1 hour ago, bastardo said:

Wrong again dude. You really need to stop spreading disinformation.

Per the Salt Lake tribune:

"However, he is not affiliated with Black Lives Matter Utah. Lex Scott, founder of BLM Utah, told The Tribune on Thursday that Sullivan has never been a member."

Find the full article here

It seems a large part of the problem you guys have is that you are going to YouTube for your information. That's a good place for cat videos and how-to-change-your-oil tutorials, not facts. If you're ever in doubt of a news sources veracity I suggest Mediabiasfactcheck.com

Or you could just keep staring at the shadows on the wall of the cave.

• Like 1