2 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

NO, you, are, fucked..........  

The Canuck puppet, can sit back, and troll, all he wants.........

I still live in, the “real” land of the free, and the, home of the brave........

In the interim, the “real world”, will sit back and continue to, watch Muricas demise into the quagmire of a “3rd world country”.

”Oh say can you see, “pissant Muricans going down the toilet, as their, warped, and dystopian “democracy”, crumbles”.

p.s., bananna, you lame, banjo plucking fuck, feel free to to come to, “the real gods country”, if, you ever want it.

I doubt though, you ghetto boy, and, panhandler fuck, you are, or can/ever would, or ever able to, afford the bus fare, outside of, the ghetto, you clearly live in!

12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Personal attacks [...] banning or at least a suspension offense. 

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

You softcock, and, clearly spineless individual, you bit........

Jelybacked numbnutssed wanker........

HonestScalyIslandcanary-max-1mb.gif.a7d991003377ceaa2a7414d9c3032b09.gif

Must be the covid lock downs your glorious dictators have imposed starting to cause mental decay. Get well soon. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

NO, you, are, fucked..........  

The Canuck puppet, can sit back, and troll, all he wants.........

I still live in, the “real” land of the free, and the, home of the brave........

In the interim, the “real world”, will sit back and continue to, watch Muricas demise into the quagmire of a “3rd world country”.

”Oh say can you see, “pissant Muricans going down the toilet, as their, warped, and dystopian “democracy”, crumbles”.

p.s., bananna, you lame, banjo plucking fuck, feel free to to come to, “the real gods country”, if, you ever want it.

I doubt though, you ghetto boy, and, panhandler fuck, you are, or can/ever would, or ever able to, afford the bus fare, outside of, the ghetto, you clearly live in!

tenor.gif

/

• Haha 2
On 1/15/2021 at 9:02 PM, bastardo said:

Not true, there were newspapers distributed nationally.

The purpose of free speech is to protect dissent from the government. We, in the USA, are allowed to stand on the corner and say: "the president is a petty, venal, tyrant" Try that shit in Russia, China, or any other totalitarian state. Eventually you will disappear.
Trump's attacks on the media and his creation of the term "fake-news" was an attack on this exact principal. He wanted to silence his critics and control anything that was said in regards to him. 

Now we have people repeating these attacks; that are either so confused by their adoration of him, or want to further his fascistic agenda; running around crying out that their/Trump's freedom of speech is being impinged. It's not, they're/Trump's being held accountable for what is said.

This is the price we pay for freedom, we must deal with the irrational rationally.

Trump's attacks on the media ? I'm pretty sure that worked both ways except one of the two was very outnumbered.The media is also never held accountable when they report fake.false or straight up lies.There are so many examples of it.Anonymous source is the first clue that it probably isn't true.I don't ever recall any politician being attacked like Trump was.He fought back so they silenced him for exposing the bullshit.Free speech isn't a right to lie or distort things.Maybe it is ? We are becoming Russia,China and others that censor.And i don't think you were banned here because of any opinions you might have had.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1

John, it sure appears that way. Media swaying opinion by pushing bullshit claims and being biased a hell.

439zz0.jpg

Fucks other people's shit up, to become independent but then gets all bent over people fucking up other people's shit. Well, except antifa and BLM. If they can burn and loot what's a few windows and doors in the Capitol? huh? huh? Fuck the media and their slant.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, john510 said:

The media is also never held accountable when they report fake.false or straight up lies.There are so many examples of it.Anonymous source is the first clue that it probably isn't true.

There are plenty of instances where journalists have been held accountable for misreporting, this was recently brought up right here when I posted a Tweet from Dan Rather. There are plenty of cases where an anonymous source has provided accurate information for a news story. Legitimate journalism won't rely solely upon the source but will use that source as a starting pint to investigate the information.

I don't ever recall any politician being attacked like Trump was.

Then you have a short memory, Nixon is a perfect example. There has never been a more destructive president than Trump (and that includes Nixon). Trump has fed hate, bigotry, and misinformation in the USA, so it should be discussed in the media. In short if a president says ugly things they are shown to say ugly things in the newspapers.

He fought back so they silenced him for exposing the bullshit.Free speech isn't a right to lie or distort things.

He fought to bolster his lies and disinformation in the name of protecting his public image, business interests, and his fragile ego. By your limitation on free speech Cheeto-Hitler is not allowed to say HALF of the BS he has. I'm not going to provide you the laundry list of fact-checks that he has failed, you can go do it yourself.

We are becoming Russia,China and others that censor.

If Trump, Mike Lindel, and Alex Jones get their way. The only difference is that it will be Anglocentric and waving a bastardized version of the American flag.

And i don't think you were banned here because of any opinions you might have had.

I don't recall ever claiming that. Please provide support for your argument.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, bastardo said:

There are plenty of instances where journalists have been held accountable for misreporting, this was recently brought up right here when I posted a Tweet from Dan Rather. There are plenty of cases where an anonymous source has provided accurate information for a news story. Legitimate journalism won't rely solely upon the source but will use that source as a starting pint to investigate the information.

There are SOME instances of accountability and less and less as you go back behind the '90s when there actually were some journalists. Dan was 2005 and Brian Williams 10 years later and he wasn't even fired, just shuffled around so fuck him. Journalists are only human and like judges and lawyers the can fuck up too. But lately with all the bias how can a true journalist call themselves a journalist and keep a straight face. The perception (my perception) is they are almost all compromised. Leaving shit out or reporting only one side is the same as lying about it. So fuck the nightly news and fuck all self proclaimed journalists. Words do not describe how much I loath you all.

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, bastardo said:

Then you have a short memory, Nixon is a perfect example. There has never been a more destructive president than Trump (and that includes Nixon). Trump has fed hate, bigotry, and misinformation in the USA, so it should be discussed in the media. In short if a president says ugly things they are shown to say ugly things in the newspapers.

He fought to bolster his lies and disinformation in the name of protecting his public image, business interests, and his fragile ego. By your limitation on free speech Cheeto-Hitler is not allowed to say HALF of the BS he has. I'm not going to provide you the laundry list of fact-checks that he has failed, you can go do it yourself.

If Trump, Mike Lindel, and Alex Jones get their way. The only difference is that it will be Anglocentric and waving a bastardized version of the American flag.

I don't recall ever claiming that. Please provide support for your argument.

My memory of the Nixon thing is that there were three major news networks and no internet.There also wasn't 24/7 news on television like there is now.I'm thinking the ability to get a message out to the public is a little easier now ? We get it,you hate Trump and could never look at anything he's done as productive.Fact checking is laughable,no such thing with regards to the media.Alex Jones ????? He's just as fucked up as his opposition is.Same crazy shit,opposite sides of the spectrum.Can you name a member of the press that's actually had anything done to them for reporting things that weren't true ? Lawsuit they lost,fired,censored,defamation suit that prevailed maybe ? I know CNN paid a settlement to that young kid in that Native American incident where they lied out of their asses to promote their agenda.That's the only one i can think of.

10 minutes ago, john510 said:

My memory of the Nixon thing is that there were three major news networks and no internet.There also wasn't 24/7 news on television like there is now.I'm thinking the ability to get a message out to the public is a little easier now ?

I agree but how does that address my argument?

11 minutes ago, john510 said:

We get it,you hate Trump and could never look at anything he's done as productive.

I hate Trump because he has done nothing productive, has actively weakened this country, and furthers his own enrichment at the cost of the commonwealth; not because he's part of a party that I disagree with.

13 minutes ago, john510 said:

Fact checking is laughable,no such thing with regards to the media.

I disagree.

14 minutes ago, john510 said:

Alex Jones ????? He's just as fucked up as his opposition is.Same crazy shit,opposite sides of the spectrum.

Ok? You Jones claims he was coordinating with Trump and at the riot on January 6th? Supporting story here You know Jones had Roger Stone on Jones' show many times? You know that Stone was an early advisor to Trump? You know Stone's connection to Nixon?

22 minutes ago, john510 said:

Can you name a member of the press that's actually had anything done to them for reporting things that weren't true ? Lawsuit they lost,fired,censored,defamation suit that prevailed maybe ? I know CNN paid a settlement to that young kid in that Native American incident where they lied out of their asses to promote their agenda.That's the only one i can think of.

I just did that and then Mike did.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, bastardo said:

I just did that and then Mike did.

Between us we found two that were caught, one didn't have his contract renewed and left, the other was cut pay for 6 months then simply re-assigned to somewhere else. I guess that's the going rate for being full of shit.

• Like 2

What attracts people to QAnon isn’t just the content of the conspiracy theory itself. It’s the community and sense of mission it provides. New QAnon believers are invited to chat rooms and group texts, and their posts are showered with likes and retweets. They make friends, and are told that they are not lonely Facebook addicts squinting at zoomed-in paparazzi photos, but patriots gathering “intel” for a righteous revolution.

Image may contain: text that says 'I'MA CIVIL WAR MIDA'

Edited by bastardo
21 minutes ago, bastardo said:

What attracts people to QAnon isn’t just the content of the conspiracy theory itself. It’s the community and sense of mission it provides. New QAnon believers are invited to chat rooms and group texts, and their posts are showered with likes and retweets. They make friends, and are told that they are not lonely Facebook addicts squinting at zoomed-in paparazzi photos, but patriots gathering “intel” for a righteous revolution.

Image may contain: text that says 'I'MA CIVIL WAR MIDA'

If only they stuck to mainstream social media, approved news outlets on the correct side of the chart and repeat currently approved narrative over and over, all the likes and retweets would affirm their correct thoughts. And that's better for everyone.

Because everyone knows if you believe and fight for whatever cause that every woke corporation, mainstream and social Media company says to, you are revolutionary and breaking down the barriers against your oppressors. 

2 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

If only they stuck to mainstream social media, approved news outlets on the correct side of the chart and repeat currently approved narrative over and over, all the likes and retweets would affirm their correct thoughts. And that's better for everyone.

Because everyone knows if you believe and fight for whatever cause that every woke corporation, mainstream and social Media company says to, you are revolutionary and breaking down the barriers against your oppressors. 

That, sirrah, is a false equivalency

• Like 1

How so? In both instances the hypothetical humans are looking for approval and affirmation in their beliefs, both have found an echo chamber and are being fed information that helps affirm that belief, both are being manipulated into further thinking along the lines of whatever path they are being led down. 

I did not say either were correct. I merely find the hypocrisy amusing. 

• Like 1