Project "MX520" TOP SECRET

Bob3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob, Thanks for the new photos, the new wheels look great! Are you going to go back to work on the 620 now, or one of the wagons? I would love to have a 510 wagon myself, but no time and no room for any more projects. I had a chance to buy a 1200 coupe, but passed because I had no place to put it. It was very tempting, as It was an original Colorado 1 owner car. :rolleyes::cool:

Bob, Thanks for the new photos, the new wheels look great! Are you going to go back to work on the 620 now, or one of the wagons? I would love to have a 510 wagon myself, but no time and no room for any more projects. I had a chance to buy a 1200 coupe, but passed because I had no place to put it. It was very tempting, as It was an original Colorado 1 owner car. :rolleyes::cool:

It's time to start on the 510 wagon. :) I'll post some updates in that build thread.

Has anyone seen these and if so are they nice? Has anyone ordered anything from this seller and if so how was that experience?

Lastly, how do you think they would look on the MX520?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.m748&item=260645627802&viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid%3D6619167745301979942

Thanks - Bob

• 3 weeks later...

I put the old clamp on mirrors on for the time being. I also painted the center of my wheels bronze. We are cruising to the Dubs Along the Rockies car show tomorrow. It should be fun!

MX520016-1.jpg

MX520018.jpg

MX520017-1.jpg

MX520020.jpg

And I added this . . .

MX520021.jpg

Thanks for letting me take the 620 yesterday, Caitlin and I had a lot of fun. You were right yesterday that once or twice a year isn't enough. We'll have to come down sometime before the snow starts flying.

This truck on the track is a monster! I know the tires that were on it were horrible but that was still insane. I want to thank you again, that really made my day. (and the sunburn was worth it)

Thanks for letting me take the 620 yesterday, Caitlin and I had a lot of fun. You were right yesterday that once or twice a year isn't enough. We'll have to come down sometime before the snow starts flying.

This truck on the track is a monster! I know the tires that were on it were horrible but that was still insane. I want to thank you again, that really made my day. (and the sunburn was worth it)

It was a fun day! Will you see if Caitlin can post the video she took on here?

Thanks!

Bob.

I had the one's from MSA on my Z for a couple weeks. I could never get the passenger side to adjust so I could see out of it. :( But I do like them. It might work different on your truck.

• 1 month later...

The race season is over it is time for me to get on the next project . . . what is that on the lift?

I can't believe the MX520 was on page 5! ! !

Look what I got today!

bridgeport1.jpg

bridgeport2-1.jpg

bridgeport4-1.jpg

bridgeport9-1.jpg

bridgeport8-1.jpg

2eDeYe' date='16 October 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1287283823' post='368102']

Sooo jealous :cool:

Don't be - I don't even know how to turn it on! :hyper: :w00t: :baby:

Have you got 3 phase power in your shop already?

Nope - my little brother is an electrician. He said he would need to add some kind of converter or something? My shop has 2 phase 220? I don't know.

All I know is this thing is tooo cool!