INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

Troll marketing

The people who are giving this so much attention don't realize they are intentionally being provoked into amplifying the message. Had there been no response this would have blown over in a week , and Kapernic would likely no longer be in the NFL. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Even more effective for Kapernic.  His entire intention was to get the attention of those who were ignoring the issue.  Mission accomplished to a crazy degree.  Nike is very wise in pulling some attention from it.  And in a way that doesn't directly call out racism, but rather honors dedication.  

Tanker, if you are suckered into thinking he's disrespecting the flag in any way, look into how many others have taken a knee during the anthem.  If you hate him for calling out cops, I have no issue there.  That's exactly what he's doing.  Means that is an issue I'm not well enough informed on personally, as I don't live in a divided society like most do.  

What at I laugh at is how it's been turned and sold as un-patriotic.  I'd know the difference, half the crowd here site for the anthem, and it's not with respect.  

I could give 2 shits about him and the NFL. I don’t watch it and that’s it. There all over paid crybabies.  And let’s be honest what has it done nothing, he got booted from the NFL and it has made him rich and nothing from the actual protest in my eyes did nothing. 

• Like 1

Disrespecting your flag is not the way. Why not donate some of your bloated salary to peaceful reform? No? didn't think so. Nike your shit shoes wouldn't cost the price of my first car if you didn't pay these fuckers for this. Both of you.... I didn't think I could care less about this.... I was wrong.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Disrespecting your flag is not the way. Why not donate some of your bloated salary to peaceful reform? No? didn't think so. Nike your shit shoes wouldn't cost the price of my first car if you didn't pay these fuckers for this. Both of you.... I didn't think I could care less about this.... I was wrong.

Kapernick has donated over a million to charities toward this end, and the Nike contract also pays into an organization named Know Your Rights which help educate underserved communities of how to interact with law enforcement to minimize conflict.  He's walked the walk and honors the flag more than 99% of those who stand. Taking a knee during the anthem is not disrespecting a flag, the veterans, our constitution etc.. It's actually honoring the rights granted as a result of those things.  No mockery, nor disrespect intended in his action. He got you to the table with this act, open an ear.  

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Kapernick has donated over a million to charities toward this end, and the Nike contract also pays into an organization named Know Your Rights which help educate underserved communities of how to interact with law enforcement to minimize conflict.  He's walked the walk and honors the flag more than 99% of those who stand. Taking a knee during the anthem is not disrespecting a flag, the veterans, our constitution etc.. It's actually honoring the rights granted as a result of those things.  No mockery, nor disrespect intended in his action. He got you to the table with this act, open an ear.  

That's fucking ridiculous.Colon Kaepernick is a douchebag.Look at the useless controversy he started while getting paid millions to play a game.Football was not the place to do that.The trend he started has caused so many to quit watching.Now the POS is suing the NFL owners for of all things collusion for not hiring him.They won't hire him because his last two years he sucked !

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Hawaiian I love you but what did it really accomplish NOTHING. Lets be straight, you put on a uniform and your on the clock then do your job. That's it case closed. Need I remind the folks in Datsun land when the football players wanted to ware something to celebrate 10 years since 9/11. They where told NO. but this fucker can take a knee, he can go fuck himself and all the others football players that suck his nuts also.

Watch hockey they all stand and they even duke it out and they let them do it. I fuckin 325 line men bends his finger back and his out for the next 2 seasons.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

Hawaiian I love you but what did it really accomplish NOTHING. Lets be straight, you put on a uniform and your on the clock then do your job. That's it case closed.

What it accomplishes, is exactly all he'd hoped I believe.  And that is what we are doing here.  Discussing this.  Bringing attention to minority police interactions.  I though a sec about this though, and came to the realization that hes doing what he can.  In addition to putting money toward educating the minorities on how to act in conflict with the law, he is also trying to reach the people who don't believe it is happening.  Those are the people who ultimately can change things.  He found a way to honor his contract the NFL, as there is no language requiring him to stand, while making headlines.  

re: hockey.  much better sport.  I'd rather watch hockey any day.  

We're discussing disrespect and getting paid for it. It's all about the money. He's out of a job and controversial. Nike says: "perfect!"

37 minutes ago, tr8er said:

He found a way to honor his contract the NFL, as there is no language requiring him to stand, while making headlines.  

But there is a common decency for standing for a national anthem. He fucked up by kneeling and separating himself from all who stand. Here's a couple of other douches who pretty much did the same thing...

220px-John_Carlos,_Tommie_Smith,_Peter_N

This simply pisses people off.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, tr8er said:

What it accomplishes, is exactly all he'd hoped I believe.  And that is what we are doing here.  Discussing this.  Bringing attention to minority police interactions.  I though a sec about this though, and came to the realization that hes doing what he can.  In addition to putting money toward educating the minorities on how to act in conflict with the law, he is also trying to reach the people who don't believe it is happening.  Those are the people who ultimately can change things.  He found a way to honor his contract the NFL, as there is no language requiring him to stand, while making headlines.  

re: hockey.  much better sport.  I'd rather watch hockey any day.  

But where not discussing police injustice, we are discussing how much he is douche bag. And no platform when you go to work you cannot protest. He should do that shit on the side. Funny thing though under Trump love him or hate him, you don’t here anything about that shit. Obama really brought the worst 

• Like 2