INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

On 8/31/2018 at 9:58 AM, tr8er said:

No one feeds their infant Almond Milk as a replacement for breastmilk.  Right? 

Posted only to show how dumb some people on this planet can actually be.

And I don't mean you Tr8er, I agree with you lol.

11-Month-Old Baby Develops Scurvy After Parents Feed Him Only Almond Milk Formula

https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Baby-Gets-Scurvy-After-Parents-Feed-Him-Almond-Milk-Formula-39908190

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

giphy.gif

So much hype for mediocre food anymore.  It quit being what everyone screams about in the late 90's to early 2000's.

And I grew up riding my bike to the one in Mission Viejo, so I do remember what the good food tasted like haha.

in-out-sticker.gif

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
On 9/1/2018 at 1:59 PM, 125 CSL said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/california-passes-bill-to-rescue-utility-facing-fire-costs-1535783276

Legislation would allow PG&E, others to pass liability costs from wildfires to ratepayers

ready for a rate increase? replacing all that was lost is not going to be cheap, on top of that the upcoming net zero.

Like I said before, California is suffering from Stockholm syndrome, keep voting blue!...The stupid state!

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Rjawm said:

So much hype for mediocre food anymore.  It quit being what everyone screams about in the late 90's to early 2000's.

And I grew up riding my bike to the one in Mission Viejo, so I do remember what the good food tasted like haha.

in-out-sticker.gif

In and out is about the only one that hasn't lost the quality and stuck to what they originally started with.Ever been to an In and out that was empty of customers ? Carl's jr. was great a long time ago.Then they added so many things to the menu they suck now.Why Mexican food at Carl's ?

• Like 2

My 17 yr old son works at an in n out and making $14.75 an hr. Really well run organization and they take great care of their employees. The managers are making upwards of $160K. Pay people well, treat them with respect and they take their job seriously. It shows in the product.

• Like 9
17 minutes ago, paradime said:

Very effective add campaign. the more attention you give it the more Nike wins. 

Even more effective for Kapernic.  His entire intention was to get the attention of those who were ignoring the issue.  Mission accomplished to a crazy degree.  Nike is very wise in pulling some attention from it.  And in a way that doesn't directly call out racism, but rather honors dedication.  

Tanker, if you are suckered into thinking he's disrespecting the flag in any way, look into how many others have taken a knee during the anthem.  If you hate him for calling out cops, I have no issue there.  That's exactly what he's doing.  Means that is an issue I'm not well enough informed on personally, as I don't live in a divided society like most do.  

What at I laugh at is how it's been turned and sold as un-patriotic.  I'd know the difference, half the crowd here site for the anthem, and it's not with respect.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1