Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife & daughter always leave the toilet seat cover up, despite asking them to keep it closed.  9mo was just in there eating urine soaked TP...

At least it wasn’t doodoo, I’ve heard a story about a young child that picked up puppyshit and ate it. Evidently, the puppy had worms.

And every previous year

The Enzo prerequisites were 12 cars and $50,000 deposit just to get on the list of applicants.

Or being in pink Floyd and getting and invitation, maybe he owned already.

500 made?

Iike Ferrari , resale is just a plus

My wife & daughter always leave the toilet seat cover up, despite asking them to keep it closed.  9mo was just in there eating urine soaked TP...

When FAT510 was about 2(?) he was playing outside under the porch and suddenly started throwing up,, i i'm all scared,, "What did you eat?" over and over he kept saying "nothing" ,,,,   call the poison hotline ,, they tell me to look at whatever he threw up.. 

Apparently he thought a cat turd looked just like a tootsie roll..  Gave him a little salt water and everything came out fine.

• Like 1

I lost my second son when he was like 1 1/2 ,, one afternoon and me and FAT were  racing around "where the fuck is he?? Oh shit?? Where the fuck did he go???? 

He had fallen asleep in one of those orange with  yellow top little cars and was so small the roof pillar hid his little head 

The reason you never hear of these kinda things happening to females watching your kids is,,,,,,,,,  they lie. 

• Like 6