Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Charrhart, De Walt, Mac and especially Snap on..... they are priced to appeal to the snob in all of us. Hey look!!! I'm willing to pay this much for this shit while you can only afford to pay less.

Carhartt are still overpriced. I have a ball cap with their logo worth about $4 (it wore out just as fast) they sell for $25. They are generally good quality, still overpriced.

Snap-On totally overpriced. Good luck replacing your ratchet on a Sunday afternoon. And kudos for selling the $14,000 rolling bench/tool box. That's right up there with buying driving an H2.

You got ripped mike. I got the canvas zip hooded jacket with the best lining for $75, actually less than a “comparable” name brand like eddie bauer, nautica, north face, etc. The hats go for around $15 in my area.

• Like 1

There are so many better, cooler, faster, less expensive cars out there that I wonder how they sell that many units.

...mid life crisis...I laugh out loud when I seen a balding, overweight man, and driving a Ferrari or a vette.
  • Like 1

Carhartt are still overpriced. I have a ball cap with their logo worth about $4 (it wore out just as fast) they sell for $25. They are generally good quality, still overpriced.

Snap-On totally overpriced. Good luck replacing your ratchet on a Sunday afternoon. And kudos for selling the $14,000 rolling bench/tool box. That's right up there with buying driving an H2.

Ha. I pay for the service as much as I do the quality of the tool.

As most mechanics don't work on a Sunday, moot. But, I have called my dealer before and traveled to their house to warranty a broken ratchet...get this...on a Sunday.

When I am their source of income, guess what? They work.

I don't need to travel to Sears or Home Depot to replace my Chinese junk. I go to the dudes fucking house. Last time I did such I walked in to a couple of beers and a fresh off the Barby cheeseburger...and a repaired ratchet.

• Like 1

...mid life crisis...I laugh out loud when I seen a balding, overweight man, and driving a Ferrari or a vette.

Why? because they did not give up on being a car guy. Finally got the good paycheck so can buy the expensive stuff. Stop being #butthurt because some guy made it and you didn't..

• Like 3

You got ripped mike. I got the canvas zip hooded jacket with the best lining for $75, actually less than a “comparable” name brand like eddie bauer, nautica, north face, etc. The hats go for around $15 in my area.

That 25$ is in Canadian Pesos though. 

• Like 3

I read an article about a new Ferrari.In it they said that Ferrari

won't sell you a new car,unless you're already a Ferrari owner.

I read an article about a new Ferrari.In it they said that Ferrari

won't sell you a new car,unless you're already a Ferrari owner.

They do that with any limited edition.

And already owning Ferraris does not mean you'll get one. It only gets you on the list of candidates.

The Enzo prerequisites were 12 cars and $50,000 deposit just to get on the list of applicants.

LeFerrari was even stricter.

• Like 3

Why? because they did not give up on being a car guy. Finally got the good paycheck so can buy the expensive stuff. Stop being #butthurt because some guy made it and you didn't..

...how do you know I didn't make it?