Bastards!!! trying to kill my 510

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, it looks like it just needs a new door...be careful about reporting it to insurance since they might TOTAL the car...if they try to show proof that it's a classic and get quotes from NADA and Ebay..they tried that with me awhile back...

RacerX

Man that blows... Im shocked at how the little datto held up though in comparison to the other car. A couple of bumps and bruises compared to a broken nose. At least it didnt take out the quarter panel. Did you tell the cop he was on his cell phone even if he wasnt?

O and I spilled my Coke!!! Yeah it could have been worse.. He could have hit the "good" side haha

Good thing you didn't have the straw in your nose when it happened.

:lol:

mine just came out my nose

thats worse than mine, but same area. drunk neighbor backing up

no ins to deal with - he'll pay cash :D

Man that blows... Im shocked at how the little datto held up though in comparison to the other car. A couple of bumps and bruises compared to a broken nose. At least it didnt take out the quarter panel. Did you tell the cop he was on his cell phone even if he wasnt?

Icehouse: throws on best looking of three spare doors, goes in shop to get rattle can, can't find one says fuck it while stuffing insurance cheque in back pocket.

Other driver: goes to several shops and cheapest is $1,300 to fix his pos. After fixing, insurance rate goes up and surprisingly his car still looks like a pos. Wishes he still had his Datsun.

THats what I fear after I complete my truck, Some A-hole will do that to it. Already had it done about three weeks after I bought it. Atleast the guy found me and his insurance paid for it.

Larry

Thats also why my silver car sits for long periods of time. Hence why beaters are nice to putt around in.

Where did this tan 510 come from Icehouse? Seems like you have a diffrent datsun every week. :rolleyes:

New Cars do not handle tangling well with these old datsuns. Examples below from my accident.

picture.php?albumid=51&pictureid=176

picture.php?albumid=51&pictureid=177

I drove away:thumbsup:

I'm sure his insurance company will claim it was your fault. They'll say that if your car went to the crusher like every other obsolete and dangerous (read older than 2003) should, You wouldn't have gotten in his way and caused the accident. Watch your back (which is probably getting pretty sore, right?). Good luck.