Crowdfunding

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard hand jobs are fetching a pretty penny these days

they are ... im almost raised the money to pay tnker off for my parts... the worst part he keeps calling me to get one ..

Who let Laoutsu back on this site.

Fcuk off idiot!

ip check ... and yes u win ... wtf is this ... i want a free tacocat is all should i fund me ..honestly i believe gofundme to be the next version f corner panhandling ... hey if u lie and say u have cancer and get 50 bucks that is 50 bucks u didnt have for little to now work ... heres a social experiment ... why are we raising pansies for kids .. mine wont be .. she will know what is real and not 

• Like 5

Is apart of this "experiment" posting the same request on various different areas of the internet and comparing the reactions? ihave2muchmoney.org might get a better reaction. 

The people who work hard for what they have and spend a boatloads of time and money building and loving cars may not be the first to give a handout, but if you check out the canby truck build you will see that these same people will take parts off of their own vehicles and ship or drive them 100s of miles to assist in a charity based build. 

So here's the deal, I was running a social experiment for my psychology class.......

• Like 4

GOFUNDME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a fucking joke. My dad always told me if you want something get a job and pay for it yourself. So go fund yourself. It's pretty fuckin simple.

I wanted a car in high school. I asked my pop's to buy me a car. He just laughed and locked me in the garage to help him make parts on a milling machine we had in the garage.

Well guess what he never did buy me a car. Had to fund it myself. Been doing it since 1971, And guess what!!! I'm not dead yet. A little hard work never hurt anyone.

Well sept Mr Bigtanker.

• Like 7

fritzdixxon I orginally planned on putting it on here first then replicating it on different forums and such. And the reason I choose datsun first was because of the people here. I know you all work your ass off and help others out when you can. So I wanted to see your reaction to a kid basically just asking for money. Thank,you for the advice! As for everyone else that helped out thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry to those that I offended by doing this.

they are ... im almost raised the money to pay tnker off for my parts... the worst part he keeps calling me to get one ..

ip check ... and yes u win ... wtf is this ... i want a free tacocat is all should i fund me ..honestly i believe gofundme to be the next version f corner panhandling ... hey if u lie and say u have cancer and get 50 bucks that is 50 bucks u didnt have for little to now work ... heres a social experiment ... why are we raising pansies for kids .. mine wont be .. she will know what is real and not 

I would really rather have the hand jobs, im quick and just 2 of them and were square.

fritzdixxon I orginally planned on putting it on here first then replicating it on different forums and such. And the reason I choose datsun first was because of the people here. I know you all work your ass off and help others out when you can. So I wanted to see your reaction to a kid basically just asking for money. Thank,you for the advice! As for everyone else that helped out thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry to those that I offended by doing this.

It's way too late for this.

Now I imagine that on Ford forums it's for a '67 Mustang and on a Chevy forum, for a real Camaro, on a Dodge/Plymouth forum for a 'Cuda. Can't help thinking it just goes in someone's pocket. Please quit... (I was going to say while you are ahead, but that ship has long sailed) 

• Like 1

Meh, I'm going to go weld a patch on the race car.  Need to get it done tonight so I can load tomorrow night for autocross on Saturday!  And holy shit is it pissing buckets out now.  We keep getting weird microbursts in Spokane.  It's a deluge!