INSMNCS: John Cain

I am so sick of bathroom politics! For cripes sakes, just shit where you need to and if you step out of line, get ready for the consequences! 

enhanced-4160-1402073940-1.jpg

Brilliant! Looks like a Western engineer in Asia. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I was going to put this in the CL ad thread but thought if I was going to be such an asshole to post it, I should just do it here instead where asshattery of this nature is expected.

Instead of going out and doing something exciting on New Years Eve I was doing some late night searching on my local CL and came across this ad...

1991 Nissan hardbody - $400 (Mount Vernon,wa)

00W0W_lkZS3g9TIUc_600x450.jpg

00O0O_j89B0XEMbUA_600x450.jpg

00G0G_eW0X6KHzJwa_600x450.jpg

1991 Nissan hardbody
All information is in the pics thank you!
If interested please message me at show contact info thank you!
NEED GONE!!!

Now at first, I was thinking this is too good to be true, mostly because the white doors are so mint and are exactly what I needed for another D21 I have, plus it didn't have immense front or rear end accident damage which helps out on another D21 project I have.  And then, the chance of another KAE drivetrain to swap into a 720 project on top of that, I was convinced it was a fake ad posted by one of my friends to screw with me, but I googled the phone number and it was real...so I sent a text at 11pm on NYE, lol.

Needless to say, I now own above D21 and have it at home ready to go into the shop to see what I can do to fix the no spark issue, and strip it down of all the other needed parts.  I'm in full realization of the fact that the karma of making this post, and being the asshole I usually am, will possibly bite me in the ass...hard, but I tend to love pain and agony.

In the end the bright spot is to show that it is possible to stumble into decent deals on rear sump KA's still, and to say I'll probably have another set of Pathfinder wheels to eventually throw up in the Pay it Forward thread.

Now if I ever get around to working on my 720 again, and this drivetrain is running and gets installed in it, you bet your ass I'll make a build thread here for it and finally make posts that contribute to more than trolling and general asshattery.

• Like 5

15871859_1769382073384678_19755918756445

This is fine. People can pray to whatever they like and the results are always the same, and one of following three....

1/  Prayer answered... end of story

2/  Prayer not answered.... assuming there was a time limit that run out, end of story

3/  Prayer not answered yet... assuming no time limit, keep waiting even forever for 1/

If you pray to the universe for 'things' try an this experiment with an empty pop can or ashtray or what ever you like and keep track of the results. What you will find is it is totally random. To the universe you are mere belly button lint.

• Like 2

This is fine. People can pray to whatever they like and the results are always the same, and one of following three....

1/ Prayer answered... end of story

2/ Prayer not answered.... assuming there was a time limit that run out, end of story

3/ Prayer not answered yet... assuming no time limit, keep waiting even forever for 1/

If you pray to the universe for 'things' try an this experiment with an empty pop can or ashtray or what ever you like and keep track of the results. What you will find is it is totally random. To the universe you are mere belly button lint.

The data to the contrary is fascinating. There does seem to be a power to prayer. What doesn't matter is what God, or entity is preyed toward. But double blind studies came up with interesting results leading me to not discredit the power of prayer. Perhaps all it is is ones expectation set in motion by wishing for it. Then manifesting it. But whatever it is, if it works, it works.

The data to the contrary is fascinating. There does seem to be a power to prayer. What doesn't matter is what God, or entity is preyed toward. But double blind studies came up with interesting results leading me to not discredit the power of prayer. Perhaps all it is is ones expectation set in motion by wishing for it. Then manifesting it. But whatever it is, if it works, it works.

...Aliens...

• Like 2

Yes, I agree. But praying does not produce a positive outcome in so much as getting what you want. Like praying for world peace or for grandma to get better. It does, and I agree, help uplift the spirits of the person praying, and if you are the recipient of a prayer you may find some relief knowing someone cares. It's a placebo effect. The act of doing something is it's own reward.

• Like 1